Conflict of Interest? - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Conflict of Interest?

Don't make this an union issue. Its not. What we have here is an incompetent cop making important decisions that affect the reputation of our agency.

My question is, how many of you have ever tried to get FHP to respond to a crash? Especially if it's not on the interstate. Always the same thing, they don't have any troopers available or they are on "a detail".

Removed by Mod 167. Please only post substantiated facts. If your statement is true then repost it with information that can be verified. If not then it is an untruthful statement about someone you used thier real name to identify.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest123456
    My question is, how many of you have ever tried to get FHP to respond to a crash? Especially if it's not on the interstate. Always the same thing, they don't have any troopers available or they are on "a detail".
    That does not apply to fatals. FHP has a THI team that is always on call. If CCSO would have told FHP dispatch that a fatal involved someone associated with CCSO and we needed them to conduct the investigation due to a conflict of interest, they would have responded.

In fact, if CCSO would have stated that if they FHP did not respond that they would be forced to use KH, they would have responded!

Her reputation is known through out FHP Troop.

Nobody care who you are!

T411-
    No one has called KH a piece of crap. I think the only thing anyone has said about KH character is that she is arrogant; that is common in police work and acceptable if your work, skills and knowledge can back up the attitude; in her case it does not.

Anyone who has been on scene with her knows that she does not have a clue what she is doing. Not only is this not right for our agency it is also not right to the family of the victims who have a right to know what happened in a crash. It is part of closure on a personal level and part of justice on a law enforcement level. On both accounts she has failed.

I think what ticks most people off is that all of this information is not new. Lt HM was told often and for years that she does not know what she is doing and yet he ignored the information. Now it is going to come back and haunt him; it is just too bad that your unit and our agency will also be judged at the same time.

The time to gather evidence and build your case is at the scene. Once you walk away that time is over so you better have your crap together. Could you imagine if you had a call of a dead person and all CID did was to take a few photos and paint an outline on the floor, then come back days later after everyone had a chance to disturb that crime scene and try to build a case. You would be laughed out of the courtroom. It is no different in THI.

So it is not her character that is being questioned on this forum, it is her inability to conduct a proper investigation and her supervisors judgement that is being called into question.

Keep up the good work T411 - you are one of the good guys in that unit :wink:

Da Doc called Da Sheriff. First thing.

Why else was HM at the scene? I was there.

The fault needs to fall with the lieutenant and above. All the way up to KR. I can tell you this. DH would NEVER have allowed CCSO to investigate this.
    KR made the big mistake. Don't try to tell me this is too trivial for him. As an elected official, he has to have people around him who understand the politics of his agency's actions. Obviously ,he does not.

I assure you he knew about it. That is, if he was in town. You'll find he flees as soon as possible. In the city, he was never around on weekends. NEVER. And basically unreachable.

So I blame the man at the top. KH has her own issues.

VO/BO your opinion of KR is not needed or wanted now go back to soreloserville.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast