Conflict of Interest? - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Conflict of Interest?

Slander is speech, by the way, Mod. You might want to review your law books.

Here's the definintion. I know you might not understand it. And it is very hard to prove.

"Slander is the spoken or transitory form of defamation of character, a legal term that refers to a falsehood presented as true which could harm the reputation of a person or entity. Slander also encompasses body gestures as in the case of sign language. If defamation of character is placed in a fixed form, as in the case of a sign, published paper, film or recording, it is considered libel. In short, slander is temporarily uttered or gesticulated, libel is published or otherwise fixed. "

Rambosk needs to get rid of the dead wood like BL and HM. So they held signs for him and gave money for his campaign? Isn't there more to being a CCSO member than that?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by LawyerGuest
    Slander is speech, by the way, Mod. You might want to review your law books.

Here's the definintion. I know you might not understand it. And it is very hard to prove.

"Slander is the spoken or transitory form of defamation of character, a legal term that refers to a falsehood presented as true which could harm the reputation of a person or entity. Slander also encompasses body gestures as in the case of sign language. If defamation of character is placed in a fixed form, as in the case of a sign, published paper, film or recording, it is considered libel. In short, slander is temporarily uttered or gesticulated, libel is published or otherwise fixed. "
    I know the difference. I was only using the word for its generality and not by its legal definition. I will be more precise in the future.

Mod 167

? hey Harold, ?????? ??? ?????????? ????; ?? PB ??????? ?? ??? champ ??? ????? ???????? ?? ?? ?????????.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789