New Hires - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Hires

Re: New Hires

Well i never back down from anyone and well if the truth hurts . Besides the big difference in working in this county and Volusia or seminole is the two big brothers OPD and Orange County think they are better than anyone else and do not play well with others.

Quote Originally Posted by k9conner95
    Besides the big difference in working in this county and Volusia or seminole is the two big brothers OPD and Orange County think they are better than anyone else and do not play well with others.
    Keep baffeling yourself with bullshi* brother, most of us at Orange County or OPD don't throw our brothers under the bus either. I wonder if we look in the recruiting file we will see that you applied but didn't get selected..hmmmm gimmie a few hours and stay tuned.

Go ahead when I left Orange City I applied to VCSO and here. I got picked up here first.

I was at the Citrus Bowl when MArio was shot and I scene first hand at some integrity issues with curtain OPD officers that where there.

Go ahead when I left Orange City I applied to VCSO and here. I got picked up here first.
    Yeah, by your earlier quotes you have a LOT of pride in your agency... :roll:

I wish we would focus more on being better people and LEOs all the way around. The bad guys are out there waiting to take us out and we sit here and help them by attacking each other, creating this great divide between our agencies and fellow brothers. Complaining about pay, equipment, and agency issues is one thing; attacking each other is a whole new issue. The newly hired officers are now UCF PD Officers, our brothers. The current OPD officers and OCSO deputies, our brothers. If you are angry, fine, take a deep breath and think before you start ranting on the public forum. If you are angry, rally the troops don't poison the ranks. If you are angry, take it to the administration and fight for resolution. LEO is LEO, doesn't matter the agency, if you feel yourself slipping then go put in for some more training or encourage squad training every shift. If you are unhappy with your career choices then get out there and change your direction. Ultimately, remember why we are all here... Sg 20, snot nosed college kid, rapist, victim, etc... We are here to put the bad guys behind bars, keep our kids safe, and help the victims get justice.

The grass is not always greener on the other side.

I was at the Citrus Bowl when MArio was shot and I scene first hand at some integrity issues with curtain OPD officers that where there.
    I guess being within eyeshot of a cop who got capped makes you tough somehow??? Or maybe its your dog who does all the fighting for you.
    Keep hiding behind your dog because you probably wear your badge real heavy. Either that or youre a pushover when you actually come across a real street thug.
    Maybe you should walk up to the next cop you see and punch him in the lips. Maybe he punches you square in the throat and holds you down on your stomach. You wont do nothing but either cry or moan.

lol i know you do not know that officer. i have worked with him before, and believe me, he doesn't hide behind anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    lol i know you do not know that officer. i have worked with him before, and believe me, he doesn't hide behind anybody.
    Yeah, read some of his earlier posts on this topic where he throws his co-workers under the bus. Yep, I'd agree...he doesn't hide behind anybody.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12