New Hires
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Hires

New Hires

W#ell guys its time to look for new employment. OPD is coming in and taking over our dept with all the retired guys. Remember we need experience here and you officers that have been here for 3 to 7 years have to wait til all the OPD retirees quite or die off to get a chance at any special units or promotions. Wait a sec, I think they will just go recruit more of the AARP squad and it will be a never ending battle. Guys before its too late move on and get out as fast as you can. They are telling us we are useless and expendable.

Re: New Hires

I agree they just crapped on all of us.. I'm otta here as soon as the economy gets better. I bet i'm not the only one.

TRY to go to OPD then and quit crying ladies.

WEll i'm not to impressed with the OPD guys to be honest with you. They will all be retired on duty and not really work. I guess you are one of those future opd guys ... Welcome to UCF where your pay will be the same as your starting salary 10 years from now unless you get promoted. Welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    WEll i'm not to impressed with the OPD guys to be honest with you. They will all be retired on duty and not really work. I guess you are one of those future opd guys ... Welcome to UCF where your pay will be the same as your starting salary 10 years from now unless you get promoted. Welcome aboard.
    Thats real brotherhood talking huh pal? Assuming that the retired OPD guys, "will all be retired on duty and not really work", that bullshizit. You don't even want to give those guys a chance, well have fun at UCFPD where in your own words, "your pay will be the same as your starting salary 10 years from now unless you get promoted". I won't have that problem. :snicker:

Wow, this is real entertaining watching you guys argue about the pay. At least they got some money and we could use that because evidently they have money to throw around. I like the OPD guys but I wish they would pay me for my prior experience. I guess its just bad timing for me. This is just another tactic that they will use to divide us so we have 10,000 things going on while we get nothing during contract begging. :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by k9conner95
    Wow, this is real entertaining watching you guys argue about the pay. At least they got some money and we could use that because evidently they have money to throw around. I like the OPD guys but I wish they would pay me for my prior experience. I guess its just bad timing for me. This is just another tactic that they will use to divide us so we have 10,000 things going on while we get nothing during contract begging. :evil:
    Owwwww..wowww..Orange City is real experience versus Orlando P.D.? Get real sweetcheeks!

Sara Mayes / Bailey :shock:

well at least everyone knows my screen name and I do not hide behind the keyboard. The arguement was time as a real cop and basicly UCF is a glorified scurity job with Police powers. SO when you pay for experience, then you do it across the board. Oh yea how about Spoon, Ahearn, Reising experience, they didn't get paid either. Now if you want to chat with me in person by all means please feel free to do so and if not thats fine because it really doesn't matter now does it. Since you know about my so called 5.5 years of experience at Orange City and Daytona Beach I might want to tell you that half the people that work here probably wouldn't even pass FTO or would have the balls to work for a city police dept anyways. Its safer at UCF and you do not do anything but area checks and write tickets.

well at least everyone knows my screen name and I do not hide behind the keyboard. The arguement was time as a real cop and basicly UCF is a glorified scurity job with Police powers. SO when you pay for experience, then you do it across the board. Oh yea how about Spoon, Ahearn, Reising experience, they didn't get paid either. Now if you want to chat with me in person by all means please feel free to do so and if not thats fine because it really doesn't matter now does it. Since you know about my so called 5.5 years of experience at Orange City and Daytona Beach I might want to tell you that half the people that work here probably wouldn't even pass FTO or would have the balls to work for a city police dept anyways. Its safer at UCF and you do not do anything but area checks and write tickets.
    I agree, UCF is basically a security job your right about that! Why did you go to UCF then? What about OPD or Orange County? Since you have experience. Don't let UCF hold you back! A Captain in Brevard said that your only going to get a job if your the "best of the best", was the only way he put it. So.. all the IAs, Complaints and crap come back and bite ya!
    SARA MAYES/ BAILEY :shock:

Since you know about my so called 5.5 years of experience at Orange City and Daytona Beach I might want to tell you that half the people that work here probably wouldn't even pass FTO or would have the balls to work for a city police dept anyways. Its safer at UCF and you do not do anything but area checks and write tickets.
    WOW :shock: ...you left your real name and a quote like that to defend your fellow brother and sisters at the UCFPD..classy buddy real classy. Hope none of your co-workers come to this site..let the backpedaling begin.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast