Sgt kava district 6
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sgt kava district 6

Just to let everyone know, I did find out that Sgt. K retired from the Sheriff's Office on his own merits. I wish him luck in his retirement.

Take care Sgt. Kavash/////

Re: Sgt kava district 6

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Just to let everyone know, I did find out that Sgt. K retired from the Sheriff's Office on his own merits. I wish him luck in his retirement.

Take care Sgt. Kavash/////
    He left because the PBA saved his job the last time he screwed up and he had to sign a last chance agreement. Well he screwed up again and quit to save his retirement. PBSO is better off without him.

Good Riddance

He was lucky to retire as a SGT. He should have never been promoted in this department and I agree this place is far better off without him.

Guys although there might be an IA on going with him. He did not screw up anything he did his job as a Boss and that is all. Just because an over zealous XO at his district has to put his hands in everything to make him self look better does not mean Kava was doing anything wrong. Kava is tired of the BS with this place and the Morale. He has an oppurtunity to go onto bigger and better things making more $$$. I wish him luck.

you dumb A... he still in the system...and dicating his reports :snicker:

Who is the dumb arse? You need to get your shitzel straight. He is dictating his reports so he can get his last paycheck. And he didn't leave on his own merits. He left cause hes a clown that couldnt stay out of trouble. He suffers from lack of any integrity.

Sgt. K did not retire. You can't retire while you are under investigation by IA. He left because of an agreement he made with the PBA. He resigned his position "whileunder investigation" which means his law enforcement certification will probably be pulled up in Tallahassee. I am sure he will be sustained on the administrative charges that were pending on him. Yes, this department is much better without him.

GEEZ you people will throw your guys under the bus...I can see the MORALE is BETTER than ever at PBSO :cop: THANKS RIC

I SPOKE TO STEVE AND WHOLE INCIDENT HAPPENED BECAUSE THE SERGEANT HE WAS WORKING WITH SCREWED HIM AND THE CAN'T MAKE IT ANYWHERE ELSE WATCH COMANDER LIED. HE HAD NO CHOICE BUT BITE THE BULLET CAUSE HIS CHAIN DIDNT GIVE HIM A FAIR SHAKE FROM DAY ONE. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS LOOKING GOODING AND NOT ABOUT LET HIS GUYS DO THEIR JOBS. THE CAPT AND LT MICRO MANAGES EVERYTHING SO STEVE SAID HE WANTED TO GET YOUNG GUYS ON THE LIST A CHANCE TO BE A SERGANT BUT THEN SAID FORGET IT ALL TOGETHER AND RETIRED SO HE CAN OPEN NEW BUSINESS WITH BUNCH OF INVESTORS, HES LAUGHS ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING CAUSE HE GOT THIS DEAL SINCE HE VOLUNTERED TO RETIRE. GOOD LUCK STEVE I KNOW YOUR GUYS WILL MISS YOU.

Good Luck Steve

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast