New PSC Management

New PSC Management

Love the new manage via memo! Supervisors found out they didn't get promoted via memo posted on the bulletin board and we all found out we're loosing 12 hour shifts via email. What happened to "Communicating" with personnel??

Re: New PSC Management

email is a form of communication.

Unhappy Re: New PSC Management

Quote Originally Posted by SSO Dispatcher
    Love the new manage via memo! Supervisors found out they didn't get promoted via memo posted on the bulletin board and we all found out we're loosing 12 hour shifts via email. What happened to "Communicating" with personnel??

The PSC may also be called "Communications", but we all know we are not a group to actually communicate within effectively. There is little or no input from the people who actually do the every day jobs, to the upper management. They don't communicate outside the offices, and don't give a rats arse how their decisions impact anyone but themselves. (Attidue reflects leadership.) There is only one reason for it, they do not care. We have all been here long enough to know that what happens is the personal and professional agenda of one, or well now two people. Do we have political agendas and vendettas? You betcha, but what group in Sarasota doesn't? Decisions are made from management without looking at things from an operators, or S2/S1 perspective. Maybe that is what is lacking, yeah, communication, but a true, honest perspective. I don't expect things to change, they haven't thus far. Morale is low, no one feels important, but it has been that way for years. (WIth the exception of RMs managemnt)... We should be glad we have jobs, but I am hopeful that someday, we will be shown a little respect from our own management group, including the back stabbing S2s. Until then, lets hang onto what little we have left here, and that is our family, friends, and the awesome people we serve on the road.

How about the "sorry you didn't get chosen" flower bouquets! how inappropriate and unprofessional for a manager to send flowers to two not chosen for promotion. that whole process was a joke. wonder if supervisor MT can stay awake on day shift? she never could on nights :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Radio Ralph
    Deleted MOD 577 Violation TOU
    Days??? I hope she goes to days, they will ruin her

Post deleted .......Violation TOU.......MOD 577

Quote Originally Posted by Days

the wrong person was promoted to this position

Quote Originally Posted by SSO Dispatcher
    When promotions happen only the one getting promoted gets the phone call. That is normal just about anywhere. Everyone else sees the memo about the one that did get promoted. There are lots of us that didn't get promoted in the past and I don't ever remember getting a phone call telling me so.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie
    Quote Originally Posted by Days

the wrong person was promoted to this position

MB should have been promoted.