This Just In
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Just In

Post This Just In

Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:19 PM
    To:
    Subject: Administrative Leave With Pay/Veccia

Major Michael Veccia, I.D.#2821, has been placed on Administrative Leave with pay, effective 05/21/09 @ 1200 hours.

PAF to follow.

Attention: Section 2500 Timekeeper

While Major Veccia is on Administrative Leave, please ensure that his Rotation Plan in Oracle is changed to Plan #078 (Monday through Friday, 0800-1600 hours).

Re: This Just In

And Ric ???? :evil:

Watch Ricketyric put on his real serious "I know what I'm talkin' 'bout" face and tuck in his butt and skate like an Olympian on this one. When will real justice ever be served? When will fairness prevail?

give sheriff a chance with this. major finally gonna pay price for his abuse of authority and past misdeeds. these women are coming out of the woodworks on this one. the days of having to work in your bathing suits, ordered to his casa, having to leave your contract for personal errands for his future father in law (major spoke & sprocket) and quid pro quo with legal LT that her favors will earn her a captain job in training are over people! all of the other administrations put up with this crap but this admin has had enough and they goin to do somethin bout it. they should be applauded for stepping in. now that the info is on the table more are going to be bringing info forward. whether you like JS or not, HR is a tough place work, and this major made her life living hell and its not right. he needs to go!!!!!!!!!! sheriff goin to do the right thing on this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by This Just In
    Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:19 PM
    To:
    Subject: Administrative Leave With Pay/Veccia

Major Michael Veccia, I.D.#2821, has been placed on Administrative Leave with pay, effective 05/21/09 @ 1200 hours.

PAF to follow.

Attention: Section 2500 Timekeeper

While Major Veccia is on Administrative Leave, please ensure that his Rotation Plan in Oracle is changed to Plan #078 (Monday through Friday, 0800-1600 hours).
    For What?

i am not sure why but it could be anything, even a personal matter. I'd rather we wait instead of throwing rumors out there.

PLEEEESE put him in the lobby!!!

"Uh.... Major....its called a tri-fold......"

It only took 9 years for "The administration to do something about it". What took them so long? It must be something serious if he is put on administrative leave. I hope IA talks to everyone - current, transferred and retired/exit interviews - to get the full picture of how the working conditions really are under him. He commands his staff through threats and intimidation, never treating them as adult human beings, or with an ounce of respect.

Many have tried to come forward before but were intimidated and threatened to be "squashed".

IA, the ball is in your court - do the right thing.

And nothing will happen to him. In this agency, the shite always floats to the top.

[Deleted]

Yes, this agency has some really screwed up priorities when it comes to discliplining people.

Talking Re: This Just In

MOD 582 Writes: If you feel compelled to post a comment on this thread, you must be compliant with the Terms of Use and keep on topic. Personal slams, unsubstaniated accusations, inciting or inappropriate language are violations of the Terms of Use.

Let's be careful out there.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast