Capt. Up To Old Tricks - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Capt. Up To Old Tricks

must be careful when you stand up to the capt. you get a bogus internal against you>>>>>>>>>>> hmmmmm

Oh no you don't, explain that one, I'm confussed

Arrow Re: Capt. Up To Old Tricks

i think RL is pretty hot myself! too bad he erased his plenty of fish profile.
    people that bash him only do it out of jealousy.

Mushroom you and several past confidential informants think he is hot..........

Scoot is Scott and he thought he was a field goal kicker and thought a handcuffed arrestee was the football. Ensuing IA, quit before it got started, nuff said!

The king of iniciating IA's is only around because of friends in high places. There is so much dirt out there that the ole Capt that he shouldn't even be around impersonating a LEO much less a Captain of upper administration. Ole mullet head is only around because of his loyalty to Darth Vader and ole Vader is only around because his past association with the High Sheriff. Anyone and everyone that has been around for 10 years or more knows the history. Capt walks the halls only because of his loyalaty to the current click not because of his qualifications. He doesn't possess nor has he ever possessed the knowledge or qualifications of the current detectives he supervises. He has not one ounce of leadership qualities in his entire body, but yet he reamins in power. Why? because of the click. Thought we got away from that 5 years ago. Guess not . Enjoy your power trip my friend. Hopefully it won't last much longer. Then you can go back to your previous profession of hair dresser or the part time gig of electrical parts salesman.

Senior Beenaround,

Only 3 more years, so hang in there. I think both of use will NOT be guying our electrical supplies or shampoo from that ..........

Yes scoot is scott and i stayed until the bogus IA was overtwice...... even after they opened it the second time.... note to all old informants dont make the best complainants. oh yeah they dont make good mothres either NUFF SAID!!!!

Post Re: Capt. Up To Old Tricks

It is ashame that the Capt. didn't treat all of his Dectetives the same at SOU. He tells one that they are leaving for a certain reason and yet he leaves some out there that should be gone for the reason he told others. We know the real reason. He doesn't like it when people stand up to him. And yes, there are people who are not scared to stand up to him and tell him like it is. And the post about bogus accusations is true. I know several people he did that too. Why can't Administration see him for what he is.

RE: Three years to go.....

This county had the opportunity to have the BEST SHERIFF to come along for a long, long time (and into the future) in Ron Grimming. Unfortunately, the public didn't know quality when they saw it. The public instead voted for the poor misunderstood Benton with her own smoke screen. This county missed out on a REAL LEO who would have clearly seen through the smoke screen being performed by the present administration. Shame, shame on the county voters. You lose and look what you have leading the sheriff's office.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast