Capt. Up To Old Tricks
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Smile Capt. Up To Old Tricks

It looks like a certain Capt. is up to his old tricks again. He gets a good team together at SIU and he decides it is time to change them out. Is it because he gets pissed at them when they don't bow down and kiss his feet or he decides he don't like them? When will he and administration learn that changing people out cost the taxpayers more money. The ones that are there now have been trained to do the job, and now when the new people go out there, they have to been sent to classes to be trained to do the job. Sounds like administration just needs to do away with SIU and put everyone back on the streets. It would save the taxpayers money and the group at SIU wouldn't have to put up with a bunch of headaches. It would be nice if administration would wake up and see what kind of Capt they have in charge of this group or maybe they just don't care. And that is a shame. It is also a shame that this group of men and women do not feel like a family any more. At least with the past administration they felt like a big family and didn't feel like they had to watch their own backs. No I am not a disgruntle employee or a disgruntly family member.

Post Re: Capt. Up To Old Tricks

You must be talking about Capt. Labelle. I guess it was ok to keep him and his old group at SIU for 10 years or more. Go figure. I guess spending our tax dollars doesn't matter to him. I see that now they are wanting a Criminal Analys, what the one you sent to school isn't good enough now? Imagine that. Again more tax dollars being spent to send someone else to school. Why not put Capt. Labelle over the Detention and put someone else over SIU & CIU or any other department he may be over. Sounds like he needs a change of scenery. It also sounds like the Lt. of this groupd has no coconuts to stand up for his people. He must be a yes man to Capt. Labelle. Well it sounds likes those that are leaving are better off.

Re: Capt. Up To Old Tricks

I totally agree with both post, however if you want to see something so funny it will make you pee your pants, just check out the web site plentyoffish.com. Its basically a dating web site. Look for the user name of thinblueline. It may require you joining the site temporarily under a fake name just to have acess. There you will find this same Capt begging for a date. It gives a complete profile including two self uploaded pics. The bio will make you fall out of your chair. Enjoy, and don't forget to laugh in the hallway.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing
    I totally agree with both post, however if you want to see something so funny it will make you pee your pants, just check out the web site plentyoffish.com. Its basically a dating web site. Look for the user name of thinblueline. It may require you joining the site temporarily under a fake name just to have acess. There you will find this same Capt begging for a date. It gives a complete profile including two self uploaded pics. The bio will make you fall out of your chair. Enjoy, and don't forget to laugh in the hallway.

If you have a problem with this person then MAN UP and get in his face, you coward. Walk up to him and tell him what you think about him and his managerial skills. Maybe then you slap his face to bring him back down to earth since you think he needs to. Maybe then he punches you square in the throat. Maybe then you keep his name out of your mouth and dont blab about things you dont understand. Putting his personal business (dating life etc) is way way way out of line. If I only knew who you were you would have some serious problems.

Pro Cop,

Good post and couldn't agree more. Everyone is six foot eight and three hundred pounds on this site. Pathetic!

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:Esh ... clnk&gl=us

Here is a direct link to the profile in question. It has been conveniently removed but nothing in cyberspace is gone forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:EshVL9qxzDYJ:http://www.plentyoffish.com/member11...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Here is a direct link to the profile in question. It has been conveniently removed but nothing in cyberspace is gone forever.
    74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:EshVL9qxzDYJ:http://www.plentyoffish.com/member11...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Copy the above into the browser address. See if that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelly Fish
    Pro Cop,

Good post and couldn't agree more. Everyone is six foot eight and three hundred pounds on this site. Pathetic!
    Get in his face? Oh- that solves EVERYTHING. "Pro cop"- evidently another self-proclaimed know-it-all authority on life.

Just get in his face, lose your job, while RL keeps on somehow surviving-- and thriving. It's embarrasing and disgusting.

And soil the words "thin blue line" by using that as your Godforsaken screen name. Class act, buddy.

I have a couple of questions.
    1.) How did the jerk know where to find that? anyone think of that one yet. and...
    2.) Does that jerk wad lead such a perfect life?

He / she truly stepped oiver the line and I would hope there was an IA for conduct unbecoming. I believe Two subpoenaes. 1 to LEO affairs and the other to the internet provider that the jerk off uses would feret the idiot out.

Quote Originally Posted by longevity
    I have a couple of questions.
    1.) How did the jerk know where to find that? anyone think of that one yet. and...
    2.) Does that jerk wad lead such a perfect life?

He / she truly stepped oiver the line and I would hope there was an IA for conduct unbecoming. I believe Two subpoenaes. 1 to LEO affairs and the other to the internet provider that the jerk off uses would feret the idiot out.

HUH??? What post are you referring to? Noone has a clue what youre talking about. Lay off the prescription medication before you post. Noone has posted anything that rises to the level of a felony which is what would be required to subpoena such information. LEARN THE LAW!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast