Salary run-down - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Salary run-down

Re: Salary run-down

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalore
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How can you have any sort of career at an agency that might have 50 officers in it. Yeah yeah the people that work here talk about the salary being in the top 3 of the county..well I guess the hooked on phonix book didn't work for them because the only salary that matters is the TOPPED OUT ONE! What about trying to get promoted or at the very least going to a specialized unit? Patrol is the backbone of any agency but do you want to do it for 20-25 years with a crappy chance of getting out when you can go elsewhere. Bigger is better, the big mouth officer yapping about "podunk" is wearing rose colored glasses and is the biggest pu$$y around.

OPD top out pay = $64,663.00 Highest in county
    WGPD top out pay = $63,252.80.
    For those of you who can't count or use proper grammer (see above) this is a difference of $1,410.20. This difference must be huge to you sir. So I say again, the salary is good.
    The point was not all about the $..and by the way its a big difference with incentives thrown in. But I guess you can't read, maybe thats why nobody else hired you.

"Sir"..the keyword is B-A-S-E pay. Maybe you can read the rest of the post too, it states about promotion and specialized units. You were the one who pulled out OPD stats, so next are you going to state how its just as easy to get promoted at WGPD or go to a specialized unit vs OPD or the County. It's a very small agency, thats a fact, keep baffeling yourself with bullsh*& brother. Somebody has to work there and I'm sure your residents need you, you guys do have a hood to work, my point is if I was looking for an agency to better myself it "ain't" going to be yours, relax pal it's not a dig at you or the WGPD and I apologize for making it sound that way. I re-read my inital post and it's not right of me to take a swipe at your department, but like I said it does not look like a place to better yourself if your a brand new rookie cop looking out for your future.
    Yeah its not okay for you to swipe an agency because you think the SO is so danm superior. Well screw you skippy, go shine your star.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalore
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star

quote]
    Yeah its not okay for you to swipe an agency because you think the SO is so danm superior. Well screw you skippy, go shine your star.

The point was not all about the $..and by the way its a big difference with incentives thrown in. But I guess you can't read, maybe thats why nobody else hired you.

what incentives?

The pay is so bad here that some of our detective's are starring in Frostee commercials to help make ends meet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG6ejBJ6bO8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12