Gamez - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gamez

Re: Gamez

I think that some of us are still trying to figure out exactly what the H-E-L-L this thread is about.

Can you say tangent? Derailment? Anyone?

What is going on here? Just shut up!

Seems like you didn't understand the question what does this have to do with Gamez????? Did your wife sleep with one of your co-workers and you are now pissed the S.O. because of that. I think that is it. Your wife got tired of your negative nasty @ss and slept around and now your mad at the S.O.

You claim to have all of these facts yet you fail to provide any of them. Sounds to me like you just enjoy running your mouth. Left on your own? Not sure that is quite how I remember it happening.

Re: U wish U knew

If you have all these facts by all means state away. You honestly expect people to believe that everything that is said in that place is the truth? Get real....this is Highlands County and people here love to gossip and if they don't have anything to gossip about they make it up. You're not ashamed yet you don't want to post your name, why is that? If you are speaking of the person I think you are she has never dated anyone who is an emt or a parmedic let alone a married officer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12