Who is DR?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is DR?

Who is DR?

Who is DR? Is he for us or is he working secretly for the Chief?

Re: Who is DR?

He is a guy who speaks his mind, and does not hide behind a computer like you do. I disagree with some of the things he says, but I respect him for speaking his mind. Keep it up DR!

Exclamation Re: Who is DR?

DR TOO MANY EMAILS AND TOO MUCH TALKING. WHY DON'T YOU RUN FOR PBA REP. IF YOU ARE TRUE TO YOUR WORD I WILL VOTE FOR YOU...

DONT TAKE IT WRONG BUT DR IS DEFINITELY NOT WHAT THIS DEPARTMENT NEED AS A REPRESENTATIVE. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT HE MEANS WELL AND I KNOW HE WILL ALWAYS SPEAK HIS MIND EVEN THOUGH IT DONT COME OUT RIGHT. HE MAY THINK IT BUT HE HE CANT SAY IT. TO MOVE FORWARD INTO THE NEW BATTLE GROUND WE NEED SOMEONE WHO IS NOT ONLY CAPABLE OF THINKING BUT CAN ARTICULATELY EXPRESS HIS OR HERSELF AND THE MEMBERS WHICH THEY REPRESENT. IT IS DEFINITELY TIME TO GET RID OF THE BABOONS WITH CRAYONS THAT GRUNT FOR US PRESENTLY. IT IS NO SURPRISE THAT WE ARE IN THE POSITION WE FIND OURSELVES IN WHEN WE HAVE THREE STOOGES PERFORMING AS THOUGH THEY KOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

CAN I GET AN AMEN..... BROTHER

Well, get some new blood in there, and lets vote them out, its an easy process, JUST DO IT! I think we all agree

DR is one of the officers that are so arrogant that they think they are good, but probably an example that AJ uses to justify that he is paying us enough. Give me a break, he needs to be medicated. Some of you guys don’t get the game and that’s why we always lose. We have to play the game and play it better than them, while all the time, making them believe that they are winning, we somehow nickel and dime them out of everything we want. But, you guys charge straight ahead into their trap and then complain that we got caught again. When you are ready to be lead by the Game Master vote me in, then shut up and play to win!

GAME MASTER WHO R U SO WE KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR?

I say hold a vote ASAP, the only one I think can help is HR, lets get the other two GONE! Please, its time for a change, or get rid of the PBA completly. Lets get this moving, call Kaz and get it done, hell I will take DR and the gamemaster or whatever he or she is calling themselves

It is JH!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast