Who is DR? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is DR?

Re: Who is DR?

Quote Originally Posted by heisafool
    You should have heard DR in training today. He is so full of himself, it’s a laugh! The more he talks, the more he becomes the stereo type.

Whats a stero type? is he like really into music? I dont get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by heisafool
    You should have heard DR in training today. He is so full of himself, it’s a laugh! The more he talks, the more he becomes the stereo type.

Whats a stero type? is he like really into music? I dont get it?

1. reduce somebody to oversimplified category: to categorize individuals or groups according to an oversimplified standardized image or idea

Next time look it up for yourself. You may be an example of another stereo type!

You Guys were warned about him!!!! Now that you know, BEWARE!!! He is the idiot of all idiots. Actually a village is searching for him right now.

I no use guys like to talk bad for me but it be fine causeI no what I say is right. You all be just jelus cause you try to say what I told you but I said it first. Talk all you want but it donut matter cause I will be the new pba redpersentative anyways. i no who you guys are that is trying to make me look bad in front of the other. You guys just dont want me to take your spot, but you no and i do to that the guys and gals want change so there. Say what you want I still am here no matter what you saying.

That has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read on here. Even more funny than the Xmas story awhile back!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123