2% pay cut and then $1.3 million purchase of 575 acres - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: 2% pay cut and then $1.3 million purchase of 575 acres

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BK4ME
    I disagree. Working at BK is an honorable career. Good benefits, good pay and cops love the place - 50% off - just wear your Class A, B or C and you're good to go!!!
    This week I'm in floors, but next week I'll be in fries.
    Don't you see the similarities?
    This week I'm in alcopops. next week I'm in, well..alcopops.

Son, we live in a world that has licensed premises and those licensed premises need to be guarded by men with Official Notices. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Blankenship? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Brad Frank and curse the under age; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that the under age's NTA, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, crates revenue. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me in that licensed premise, you need me in that licensed premise. We use words like suspension, revocation, and no sale list. We use them as the backbone of a life trying to justify our jobs. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very inspections I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a minors log and run a alco-pops operation. Either way, I don't give a darn what you think you are entitled to.

Lowes, Home Dept, Waste Management, Circle K, McDonalds, Burger King, Tastee Freeze, Sears, Dillards, Window World, Staples, Office Depot, Office Max, Terminix, Jiffy Lube, Grease Pro, Bass Pro, Waffle House, Waffle World, Joes Crab Shak, Ace Hardware, Gymboree, Wolf Photo, Mens Warehouse, S&K, Mac Tool, Chicago Tool, Harbor Freight Tool, Northern Tool, Gander Mountain, just to name a few. There are plenty of jobs available. Every one listed is more respectable than state employment. Some even offer employee discounts. Good Luck in your search and I hope you find your "special purpose."
    Thank you for the list, however, your post fails to mention that at any of the listed locations you would be required to work as compared to the zero, nada, zilch, nothing that you do now at ABT. You can't pretend to flip burgers at BK and at Jiffy Lube you're surely gonna get some grease on your shirt and under your fingernails so why not just chill and next time the state makes a direct deposit to your account say "thank you god that I have this great job where I can pretend anything I want to pretend" and if I become really good at pretending to do nothing they will promote me.

Son, we live in a world that has licensed premises and those licensed premises need to be guarded by men with Official Notices. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Blankenship? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Brad Frank and curse the under age; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that the under age's NTA, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, crates revenue. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me in that licensed premise, you need me in that licensed premise. We use words like suspension, revocation, and no sale list. We use them as the backbone of a life trying to justify our jobs. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very inspections I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a minors log and run a alco-pops operation. Either way, I don't give a darn what you think you are entitled to.
    You &%$^& morons keep reposting this )(&^%^& thing. It is very funny to say the least. Please fix the *^%$%^&& error before you post again. Hint - it is CREATE not CRATES. I am too *&^%^&^*( tired from correcting the *(&%$%^%& ramblings of my own agents to spend time fixing your (*&&^^%%^ errors here too. Carry on.

BOO HOO Awwww, just curious what kind of word is &*^)(%@ ? Grow up ass. :devil:

Your post inferes that you're a supervisor. That, in and of itself validates you as the moron, not us. Also, your post is grammatically incorrect (not to mention stupid) so to you Mr. Supervisor :snicker: :snicker: :mrgreen: :cop: :devil: ...........blow it out
    You &%$^& morons keep reposting this )(&^%^& thing. It is very funny to say the least. Please fix the *^%$%^&& error before you your ass! post again. Hint - it is CREATE not CRATES. I am too *&^%^&^*( tired from correcting the *(&%$%^%& ramblings of my own agents to spend time fixing your (*&&^^%%^ errors here too. Carry on.

Your post inferes that you're a supervisor. That, in and of itself validates you as the moron, not us. Also, your post is grammatically incorrect (not to mention stupid) so to you Mr. Supervisor ...........blow it out your a$$.

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cop: :cop: :devil:

Your post inferes that you're a supervisor. That, in and of itself validates you as the moron, not us. Also, your post is grammatically incorrect (not to mention stupid) so to you Mr. Supervisor ...........blow it out your a$$.

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cop: :cop: :devil:
    You can surmise anything you want. I don't come to this site for a grammar lesson from some snot nosed boot licking punk. If I want any crap from you, I'll review one of your reports. I come to this site for comedy and for the realization that you are not worthy of carrying my briefcase. Get to work and knock out some surveys.

Hey, it's 9:30 am and I've already knocked out all the surveys that I plan to do today. It's time for me to rest and to think of a few more ways I can pull your chain because you're a "gimmie." :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cop: :cop: :devil: :devil:

Christ people it is a quote from the movie A Few Good Men, (of which we have little here), it was suppose to be funny and those that have a tinny bit of a sense of humor got it. It isn’t meant to be a scholarly article, so I could give a crap if it is grammatically correct. It was good enough for Jack Nicholson, it is damn sure good enough for this crap website.

Either way I don’t care what you think you are entitled to read… get bent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast