2% pay cut and then $1.3 million purchase of 575 acres - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: 2% pay cut and then $1.3 million purchase of 575 acres

Hey guys, just wanted to through my 2% in. I work for FWC as a Lt. with 20 years on. The 2% pay cut did not affect me. I don't know wether to be glad or mad. I am glad to know that our officers aren't the worst gripers out there. Have fun and bust an underage drinker, I need to check a fishing license.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey guys, just wanted to through my 2% in. I work for FWC as a Lt. with 20 years on. The 2% pay cut did not affect me. I don't know wether to be glad or mad. I am glad to know that our officers aren't the worst gripers out there. Have fun and bust an underage drinker, I need to check a fishing license.
    That is simply depressing. Twenty years in state law enforcement and make less than 45K a year. I have 20 + with ABT and will take a 2% cut. That is my reward for being a loyal employee for more than 2 decades. Just as a comparison. the guys I left at my old agency (same amount of time in law enforcement) make 30K a year more than I do. Florida government is nothing more than smoke and mirrors. It has been described here as a Ponzi scheme. My only hope is to get my 25 before this place implodes. Good luck to you and stay safe.

At least those blood suckers can't touch the retirement fund. I'm sure they will get rid of DROP, since there are so many people abusing it. Much easier to do away with it then regulate it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123