Is he a WIGGER?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is he a WIGGER?

Is he a WIGGER?

Who thinks that Ofc. Scarpati is a wigger? :cop:

Re: Is he a WIGGER?

Hell Yeah and he doesn't even know how to be a real police officer.

YEAH HE IS, I HEARD HE HAS A REALLY BIG **** TOO!

This is to realdeal and guest hbpd: I dont' know who you are, but I really don't give a shit. This guy Scarpati is a true friend, and a good cop. Obviously you don't know him, then again when you have nothing else to do at 1:40 in the morning other than to talk shit about people you ****ing "haters". You and guest were either parked next to each other or on the phone on midnights. I will sum this up for you "take your **** and stick it in you mouth and suck it you ***** ass *****". I will leave you with this, you call my friend a wigger, a wigger he is, he's using his big wigger **** it to stick it right into to your wife's twat while she loves every minute of it while you are working at night.

Relax guy, I only know the guy from a class that we took together at BCC a while back. He did talk a lot, always saying "I did my time on the road". But I heard he was only on the road for like a year!!!!!

This is the most stupid post I have ever seen. This realdeal is a realdouchebag.

This "real deal" is a REAL HATER!

monte?

where's marsha ?

Quote Originally Posted by jewboy
    This is to realdeal and guest hbpd: I dont' know who you are, but I really don't give a shizzat. This guy Scarpati is a true friend, and a good cop. Obviously you don't know him, then again when you have nothing else to do at 1:40 in the morning other than to talk shizzat about people you ****ing "haters". You and guest were either parked next to each other or on the phone on midnights. I will sum this up for you "take your **** and stick it in you mouth and suck it you . ass *****". I will leave you with this, you call my friend a wigger, a wigger he is, he's using his big wigger **** it to stick it right into to your wife's twat while she loves every minute of it while you are working at night.
    Mike Scarpati is an ass hole and a liar, not to mention a serious liability. He may be your friend, but he's no cop by any stretch of the imagination. By the way **** head, when are you going to stop using "shizzat" seeing that you are using big boy words like ****, ass, *****, ****, twat and ****. You non compliant self centered piece of dog shit, grow up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast