BLUE Lights on fire trucks? - Page 39
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Re: BLUE Lights on fire trucks?

Please do so while they are actively on a fire call...that way you can get charged under FSS 806.10(1)!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Please do so while they are actively on a fire call...that way you can get charged under FSS 806.10(1)!
    I don't think the original poster ever mentioned to write a ticket to the FF driving the truck, but was concerned that a government agency would knowingly violate Florida law.

The lights were displayed to the rear. The law states that the blue lights are prohibited to be displayed to the front with the exception of law enforcement. However; the city charter granted through home rule from the state, states that certain Hollywood FF are law enforcement officers and grants the fire department limited police powers anyway.

Who really cares? Don't some of you have anything better to do? We are really worried that a firetruck has blue lights...really??? Were the fireman boards going nuts when FHP added red lights? Stop being an anal idiot and worry about stuff that really matters. What harm does a firetruck having blue lights have? Wouldn't you rather FF be safe when at crash scenes..etc.? Put on your big boy pants and do the job we are paid to do not be cry babies over something that really doesn't matter. If you still feel it matters, then put your money where your mouth is a take legal action against the Fire Department. God forbid you are ever shot and the same fire department comes to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest1289
    Who really cares? Don't some of you have anything better to do? We are really worried that a firetruck has blue lights...really??? Were the fireman boards going nuts when FHP added red lights? Stop being an anal idiot and worry about stuff that really matters. What harm does a firetruck having blue lights have? Wouldn't you rather FF be safe when at crash scenes..etc.? Put on your big boy pants and do the job we are paid to do not be cry babies over something that really doesn't matter. If you still feel it matters, then put your money where your mouth is a take legal action against the Fire Department. God forbid you are ever shot and the same fire department comes to help you.

I have said it for years; it’s the dammed water at Pat Thomas.
    It gives you drain bramage!

Unregistered
    I saw the fire truck with blue lights the other day and wished I had been in my patrol car. I would have stopped that truck and got me a blue copy

Unregistered
    The original poster is a common garden variety ****tard. No wonder the public hates law enforcement. God help us!

Unregistered
    Can someone explain why FDLE doesn't do something about those fire trucks with blue lights. It's clearly illegal!

Unregistered
    My son keeps taking his shoes off without untying them

I'm gonna waterboard him next time he does it.
    Respect muh authoritah !!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1412210
    I'm a Trooper and I am embarrassed by this pathetic thread. Get real guys, shit.
    Goes for all the post on this board.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839