Who is the Probation Officer

Who is the Probation Officer

I recently heard a Probation Officer watched as a GPD officer struggled arresting an offender at his house. It was the Probation Officer's arrest. I'm really embarrassed. Who was it? Please file a complaint.

Re: Who is the Probation Officer

Lesson for everyone. Probation officers are not trained as "cops", since they serve "clients". If the PO is a former cop, you might be OK. Otherwise, assume you are alone if you are hooking and transporting for a PO.

The issue with the PO has been addressed with his supervisor and it is being rectified. From what I heard, after reviewing the incident, the supervisor found that the PO had violated 17 different policies during the incident.

I have been treated like crap by a few GPD officers who were less than willing to assist, and even given a ticket by one. Even after all of that I would come to the aid of any officer. This PO should be fired. I'm embarrased to call him/her one of ours. We all have our bad apples (or rotten eggs-as GPD would know) so use this chance to get rid of them.

Cowardice isn't a firing offense if you work for the state of Florida?