Traffic Court

Thread: Traffic Court

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Traffic Court

I was cited for speeding in February in my neighborhood for going 15 over by MDPD officer lisa ferro, probably Hammocks district. Anyone know her? She wrote a totally wrong and non-existent location of where the stop took place, so I was ready to battle her in court.

In court, she had 8 cases set for trial and gave the same response to the judge for all 8 cases: "officer present, but not ready." What's that mean? That she has no records of any of those traffic stops? Laziness?

Don't get me wrong, I was super happy to leave the courtroom with my ticket dismissed, but it made me wonder what's going on that officers can't defend their tickets...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1411156
    I was cited for speeding in February in my neighborhood for going 15 over by MDPD officer lisa ferro, probably Hammocks district. Anyone know her? She wrote a totally wrong and non-existent location of where the stop took place, so I was ready to battle her in court.

In court, she had 8 cases set for trial and gave the same response to the judge for all 8 cases: "officer present, but not ready." What's that mean? That she has no records of any of those traffic stops? Laziness?

Don't get me wrong, I was super happy to leave the courtroom with my ticket dismissed, but it made me wonder what's going on that officers can't defend their tickets...
    God shut the f--- up who cares

Unregistered
    Nine year old thread.... no one gives a shit.