Vehicles
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vehicles

Vehicles

Any word or barganing tool you guys are thinking of to get take homes? Whats the reason you do not have them already? If you ask me all should have vehicles, to include Marco Island as well. Good way to maintain and bring up morale within the agency.
    Stay Safe!

Re: Vehicles

IT would be a cold day in, well you know. We are just happy to have jobs right now. The city is looking to slash money from the budget, not to mention they have told us that we are only getting one new car in 2010. OUCH!

Thats horrible to hear, however understand it quite well. At least your getting 1 new car, we are not getting any. Stay positive and strong, hopefully the residents will see what is going on.

it's amazing that an area like naples, with a tax base of port royal, royal harbor, gordon drive and many others cannot do better with vehicles. The SO that has places like immokalee and naples manner as tax bases have take homes. You guys need a union...oops, you already got one.

We need the FLPBA and then the Chief counld not screw with our own FOP Board.

Call them Now Please!

listen, npd is a horrible place to work ever since that new liberal chief arrived. its not a lack of money, its a lack of brains. hes a left leaning liberal weenie and everybody is afraid to say so. lets dump this turd.

I Looked into it, We the PBA since the Local Rep is not employed by our agency, They would have no control over him! At Ft Myers PD he has like 6 pending Arbrations over his old agency due to firing and pay benefits being taken away,and the admin are freaking out since they cannot get to him.
    I spoke to one of their Officers who said the tropps love it. Plus the dues are cheaper and better legal.
    Let me know if you want the contact info,I got it.

Please let us know how or who to contact for the local PBA?? Thaks

Postby FMPD » 07/11/12 09:04:25

Ladies and Gentlemen of NPD, you have a great addition to look forward to. A loss for the Fort Myers Police is a gain for you. LAUGHING!!! Have fun with Richie Rich. For those of you who have no idea who this sh*t bag is, search the topics with his name here under Fort Myers.

Have fun

What is like there now? How are the new admins working out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast