Is it true.............................................. ....

Is it true.............................................. ....

I have been told that Ofc. M. Narganas has suffered his last heart attack.
    Wowwy

Re: Is it true.............................................. ....

The good lord has not chosen to take brother Mike to heaven yet so no,it's not true.
    My brother has had numerous heart attacks but he is alive and kicking,just as the lord and all his brothers have prayed for.:

Mike is going tro the MPD Reunion in Crystal River this weekend.
    Hope he makes it there, it will be good to see him.

You know, I cannot believe that some folks are so misinformed and would pass on some b.s. info. like that.
    I'm glad to hear that he has not been summoned yet!
    When & where is this reunion, and whom is it for?
    Who can attend?
    Thanks

I concur brother. If u were an MPD copper,join us for free at www.mpd-vets.org and after u register,u will get all d info.
    The annual reunion is this weekend at Crystal river fl. at Plantation Inn I believe?

Ok, I will check this site out, and thank you, it's not often that one comes on here and can speak without some hatter jumping in and starting something!
    I'm gonna 06 from here and 09 on that vet's site.
    Thanks again.

Go ahead and check out that free site.

I would also check out www.miamipolicevets.org maintained by the Miami Police Veterans Association which is an organization that also sponsors the May 2009, Crystal River Reunion this coming weekend, the October Mountain Reunion in Blairsville, Ga and other events along with sponsorship from the Miami PBA and the City of Miami Retired Fire and Police Association. The Miami Police Veterans Association organization maintains their website, sends out a newsletter each quarter and gives scholarships to MPD Vets and actives families. There are dues of $15.00 a year and they appreciate additional contributions for the scholarship fund. Their membership application can be found at http://www.miamipolicevets.org/MPVA_Application.htm

The City of Miami Retired Fire and Police Association's primary roll is to look for for pension and health benefits for police and fire and also sponsors the reunions. Their dues are $24.00 a year (mostly to build a fund for attorneys to protect the Gates Lawsuit guidelines) and can be contacted at FirePoliceRet@BellSouth.net for more info and membership application. The Retired FIPO Association's latest newletter comes out in the mail to members this week.

None of these organizations covers everything. They all contribute to the MPD experience by bringing us all together. When you leave the City of Miami and Miami PD they could care less about you. Come join us and luck to you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Also join these
    Go ahead and check out that free site.

I would also check out http://www.miamipolicevets.org maintained by the Miami Police Veterans Association which is an organization that also sponsors the May 2009, Crystal River Reunion this coming weekend, the October Mountain Reunion in Blairsville, Ga and other events along with sponsorship from the Miami PBA and the City of Miami Retired Fire and Police Association. The Miami Police Veterans Association organization maintains their website, sends out a newsletter each quarter and gives scholarships to MPD Vets and actives families. There are dues of $15.00 a year and they appreciate additional contributions for the scholarship fund. Their membership application can be found at http://www.miamipolicevets.org/MPVA_Application.htm

The City of Miami Retired Fire and Police Association's primary roll is to look for for pension and health benefits for police and fire and also sponsors the reunions. Their dues are $24.00 a year (mostly to build a fund for attorneys to protect the Gates Lawsuit guidelines) and can be contacted at FirePoliceRet@BellSouth.net for more info and membership application. The Retired FIPO Association's latest newletter comes out in the mail to members this week.

None of these organizations covers everything. They all contribute to the MPD experience by bringing us all together. When you leave the City of Miami and Miami PD they could care less about you. Come join us and luck to you all.

You didn't mention the antique police car the dues pay for also.

SEE ^^^^^^^, I TOLD YOU.