A Better Job

Thread: A Better Job

Post A Better Job

***News Flash***

Word on the street is that North Miami Beach Police is hiring, and preference is given to certified officers. Also, they have a great O/T policy as well as take home cars at no expense to the officer.

Starting salary at NMBPD makes ours look like we work for Wackenhut. This county needs to wake up out of the coma formerly known as "Roth", and start paying a decent wage. You actually might get your Deps to live in county.

Re: A Better Job

What is the starting pay? Do they have off-duty details?

I'm Rick James

Thank god you jerk off's have somewhere else to go... Get your apps in now before someone else snaps up that great business opportunity! PLEASE GO! Be happy! Otherwise your like these attempted suicides that take pills then call their friends and tell them so they can be "saved". Just go, don't talk about it anymore. GO! Turn in your resignation letter, and your gear and STFU!

Yeah great choice NMBPD. Run by the most corrupt incompetent fool known as Rafael "I am a legend in my own mind" Hernandez. Make sure you bring a Rolex to the interview with him. You will get the job for sure.

I'm sensing a little frustration! I guess I'm really screwed. I've decided to stay here in my town, with my friends, at my job and stick it out come what may. I'm going to give BP and our County Commissioners a chance to fix our pay problem.
    I love the place, I love the people... I want to stick around and see what happens. This is my home!

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned about my pay!
    ***News Flash***

Word on the street is that North Miami Beach Police is hiring, and preference is given to certified officers. Also, they have a great O/T policy as well as take home cars at no expense to the officer.

Starting salary at NMBPD makes ours look like we work for Wackenhut. This county needs to wake up out of the coma formerly known as "Roth", and start paying a decent wage. You actually might get your Deps to live in county.
    Do you really think they'd have you or anyone else that works for MCSO? You had it right when you said, "we work for Wackenhut.".