Good Job
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Job

Good Job

Great job arresting a fellow police officer. You have to remeber we are all brothers and have to watch out for each other because nobody else will! Even though the officer was wrong you could have got him a cab or called sombody for him. I'm disappointed at the Deputy that mad the arrest, did you really need a stat that bad? Or were you really board? You have ruined a fellow brothers career and possibly his life. GOOD going, I have been pulled over by a Monroe County Deputy on my way to the keys and he showed me the same Professional courtesy I would have shown him if he were in my city. Which ever Deputy made that arrest I hope you can live with yourself, and you will probably read this and say " What makes him different from a regular person?" The difference is that he would stop for you if you were getting your a$$ kicked on the side of the road. I know not all of Monroe Deputies are scumbags but you should really talk to your NEW GUYS!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Re: Good Job

Sad, isn't it? The "New Guy" isn't new at all. Just has something to prove to the world. Very sad soul.

Exclamation Re: Good Job

Quote Originally Posted by Fellow officer1
    Great job arresting a fellow police officer. You have to remember we are all brothers and have to watch out for each other because nobody else will! Even though the officer was wrong you could have got him a cab or called somebody for him. I'm disappointed at the Deputy that mad the arrest, did you really need a stat that bad? Or were you really board? You have ruined a fellow brothers career and possibly his life. GOOD going, I have been pulled over by a Monroe County Deputy on my way to the keys and he showed me the same Professional courtesy I would have shown him if he were in my city. Which ever Deputy made that arrest I hope you can live with yourself, and you will probably read this and say " What makes him different from a regular person?" The difference is that he would stop for you if you were getting your a$$ kicked on the side of the road. I know not all of Monroe Deputies are scumbags but you should really talk to your NEW GUYS!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I am very sorry for the actions of one of my fellow Deputies in MC. Unknown why he would have to call his Sgt and ask what to do. All he had to do was take his keys call him a cab and get him into a hotel for the night. It upsets me to know end that this happened to a fellow officer. Although it was wrong for him to get behind the wheel and drive, it still could have been handled differently. Thinking about all the breaks we give the average Joe on a daily basis, and one could not be extended to a fellow brother. I hope that this individual gets to retain his job. To the Deputy involved, shame on you, karma is a Bit&*! Stay safe and good.

All of you talking down an officer for simply doing his job are ignorent @#$%heads. God forbidd that "drunk behind the wheel" would have crashed your family and injured them, then the officer would have gotten slain by you guys for not doing his job, but because you only hear (Officer Arrested), you assume that the (arresting officer) is an A__. First of all, after you made that decision to become a law enforcement officer, you are held to higher standards, you set the example, and you are looked at by the community as leaders, whether on or off duty. Being Drunk behind the wheel? Now that is a bad decision which the (drunk guy) made for himself, he is over 18, and does not need a parent or guardian to supervise him anymore.
    You should be ashamed of yourself for questioning another officers actions, especially if you know that the officer didn't just make a bad arrest, he prevented serious bodily harm to others persons, and also avoided property damage from occuring by taking a drunk off the streets. I don't know what city you work for, but it sounds like you guys are about as corrupt as it gets... Not to mention, I belive that the arresting officer should receive an award for saving another officers life. Do you know how many drunks just plow into either the mangroves or go head-on with other vehicles causing occasional fatalities in Monroe County? Obviously not, because you are just used to patrolling your corrupt little city where officers can drink and drive, and everything is ok because they just flash their tin at each other.. I hope your smarter than this drunk guy that got busted, but if you ever decide to drink and drive, dont do it in Monroe County, just drink in your little "city" where everthing will get covered up.....Remember you swore to uphold the law, That doesn't mean allow drunks to drive.
    Hopefully this will be an eyeopener for rookies from the drunks department, so that this wont happen again, and I really hope this guy gets help with his drinking problem, because flipping burgers while drunk could also get pretty dangerous in his future.......**If you make a bad decision, Man up** :cop:

Sounds like you have already decided he is guilty. You are full of hate and assume that becuase a taxi is called or someone is checked into a hotel for the night it must be a cover up. There are plenty of "everyday" citizens that are given the same opportunity daily! People "flippin burgers" are not likely to lose their carrer for a DUI and police are human too dont kid yourself. I am sure in your lifetime you have done soemthing you wished you hadnt. If he is guilty I am sure there are extenuating circumstances that led to his error in judgement. But I suggest you stop judging people before you walk a mile in their shoes. Understand one thing, even though you judge, he still may be the one to save your life one day. And I happen to know he would do it w/o blinking an eye or wanting a thank you......leo or not!
    From Not a Rookie

Post Re: Good Job

Well big talker, the point is he did not kill someone or get in a car accident!!!! Save you're BS for someone else that cares to hear it!!!!! Bottom line is that he could have helped his Fellow Brother out, instead he arrested him. And there was a Sgt there as well, shame on you! I know for a fact people in that area are given breaks all the time. So big talker, if one of you're own was pulled over and was found drunk, you would take him or her in? If it was one of you're zone partners you would arrest him/ her? I think not, hypocrite!!!! And by the way, learn how to spell!!!!!!! How come you don't post you're name on here if you are such an upstanding LEO? Lets see who you are so that we can find all the faults in you! You won't because you know that you are probably one that does this sort of thing all the time... :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by drinking+driving=jail (4every1)
    All of you talking down an officer for simply doing his job are ignorant @#$%heads. God forbidd that "drunk behind the wheel" would have crashed your family and injured them, then the officer would have gotten slain by you guys for not doing his job, but because you only hear (Officer Arrested), you assume that the (arresting officer) is an A__. First of all, after you made that decision to become a law enforcement officer, you are held to higher standards, you set the example, and you are looked at by the community as leaders, whether on or off duty. Being Drunk behind the wheel? Now that is a bad decision which the (drunk guy) made for himself, he is over 18, and does not need a parent or guardian to supervise him anymore.
    You should be ashamed of yourself for questioning another officers actions, especially if you know that the officer didn't just make a bad arrest, he prevented serious bodily harm to others persons, and also avoided property damage from occuring by taking a drunk off the streets. I don't know what city you work for, but it sounds like you guys are about as corrupt as it gets... Not to mention, I belive that the arresting officer should receive an award for saving another officers life. Do you know how many drunks just plow into either the mangroves or go head-on with other vehicles causing occasional fatalities in Monroe County? Obviously not, because you are just used to patrolling your corrupt little city where officers can drink and drive, and everything is ok because they just flash their tin at each other.. I hope your smarter than this drunk guy that got busted, but if you ever decide to drink and drive, dont do it in Monroe County, just drink in your little "city" where everthing will get covered up.....Remember you swore to uphold the law, That doesn't mean allow drunks to drive.
    Hopefully this will be an eyeopener for rookies from the drunks department, so that this wont happen again, and I really hope this guy gets help with his drinking problem, because flipping burgers while drunk could also get pretty dangerous in his future.......**If you make a bad decision, Man up** :cop:

Now now behave, just remember that the Leo put that deputy in a bad position. What if the Deputy patrol car is equipped with a camera It's all being recorded. That's why you should only drink & drive in your jurisdiction so that your fellow brother can take you home. Now if the LEO only knew that they Keys motto is "Coming to vacation leaving on probation" all of this would have been avoided. Good Job! L.B.

Question Re: Good Job

First of all I don't think they were talking about L.B as you put it, he is a whole different thread! We could go on for hours about him! And you can say what if all day long, the bottom line is that his PC was not equipped with a Camera! Good job F-ing one of you're own.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Now now behave, just remember that the Leo put that deputy in a bad position. What if the Deputy patrol car is equipped with a camera It's all being recorded. That's why you should only drink & drive in your jurisdiction so that your fellow brother can take you home. Now if the LEO only knew that they Keys motto is "Coming to vacation leaving on probation" all of this would have been avoided. Good Job! L.B.

Lightbulb Re: Good Job

Does LB even work the road anymore? I thought he did training and details only! I'm out of the loop.....

Good job LB!!! just remember...... Like the other post said, if the person would have continued, who knows what could have happpened.. The last thing that needs to happen is for a fellow LEO to be involved in a crash because of his own bad judgement....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast