Dissed at the Policemans' Memorial

Dissed at the Policemans' Memorial

This Thursday I was dissed in front a some civilians I know by a County Officer doing is security detail at the memorial. I entered one of the two entrances were the boxing gym/raquetball courts are. As I exited my City Taurus with City Decals and a City tag wearing my blue slacks and a white T-shirt, this moron approaches me and tells me the lot is closed "because of an event" and that's why the gate was closed. I told him I was aware of the event that's why I was there and told him the gate was not closed, how else did I get in? He told me the gate was supposed to be closed and I would have to leave because I entered by the wrong entrance. Regrettably I got in my car and went home instead. No wonder everyone in the city looks at me wierd when I volunteer to 15 with county units when they're crying like bizatches...

Re: Dissed at the Policemans' Memorial

Quote Originally Posted by Doo Doo Brown
    This Thursday I was dissed in front a some civilians I know by a County Officer doing is security detail at the memorial. I entered one of the two entrances were the boxing gym/raquetball courts are. As I exited my City Taurus with City Decals and a City tag wearing my blue slacks and a white T-shirt, this moron approaches me and tells me the lot is closed "because of an event" and that's why the gate was closed. I told him I was aware of the event that's why I was there and told him the gate was not closed, how else did I get in? He told me the gate was supposed to be closed and I would have to leave because I entered by the wrong entrance. Regrettably I got in my car and went home instead. No wonder everyone in the city looks at me wierd when I volunteer to 15 with county units when they're crying like bizatches...
    Mistake # 1 YOU LEFT!,when are you guys going to learn that we are EQUAL.ME,Excuse me i have to go,if you don't want anymore leo's driving through the gate ,better go close it,thank you,end of encounter.But you chose to Retreat and now you are here talking shizzzt instead of taking care of business at the scene.

Taken care of business? My friend, I had my exchange with him and decided not to engage him anymore. The way he was addressing me was inappropriate. One of the parents of the kids I work with at the boxing center called me afterwards to find out what was that all about. Maybe I should'nt have left, but I certainly did not feel welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doo Doo Brown
    Taken care of business? My friend, I had my exchange with him and decided not to engage him anymore. The way he was addressing me was inappropriate. One of the parents of the kids I work with at the boxing center called me afterwards to find out what was that all about. Maybe I should'nt have left, but I certainly did not feel welcomed.
    All is well brother,but remember "RESOLVE ALL PROBLEMS IN YOUR FAVOR AT THE MOMENT THAT IT HAPPENS"
    Coming here after the fact does not do anything other than release your frustation .You were a police officer on your way to honor the memory of fallen brothers,apparently the brother in brown is part of the New Breed,with no common sense.They are everywhere,including here at MPD.