Lt Test - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt Test

Re: Lt Test

Whoever told the river vet to hang his head in shame needs to leave ASAP. I'm what many people consider the "younger generation" and I would much rather ride and work with someone like the river vet. I could go on and on but you complainers are useless. Y'all all became leos because you weren't cool in school and/or you are pathetic and weak that's why you complain so much. You like throwing your weight around, huh? Does it make you feel good? Weak people complain others just tough it out. Good luck dude your gonna need it in life. RIVER VET KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO, YOU GOT TONS OF RESPECT.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Whoever told the river vet to hang his head in shame needs to leave ASAP. I'm what many people consider the "younger generation" and I would much rather ride and work with someone like the river vet. I could go on and on but you complainers are useless. Y'all all became leos because you weren't cool in school and/or you are pathetic and weak that's why you complain so much. You like throwing your weight around, huh? Does it make you feel good? Weak people complain others just tough it out. Good luck dude your gonna need it in life. RIVER VET KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO, YOU GOT TONS OF RESPECT.
    You can hang yours right next to his.

The whiners will always be whiners. Nothing we say here will enlighten them. For some strange reason they have such little respect for themselves that they are content to go day after day, year after year, complaining about the career they chose, but never just leaving and finding something better. They're happiest when they complain and put down the very agency they represent. I'll never hang my head. I've been proud to wear this uniform since Day 1, and even though I hate to hear all the complaining, as long as they also wear this uniform I respect them as part of the family and hope one day they'll learn to enjoy this career as much as I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The sooner guys like you retire the better off this agency will be. You should hang your head in shame.
    You are nothing more than a piece of human garbage, no respect for your elders and no respect for yourself. Have a great day!

Speaking of Lt. test..... Has anyone heard any results? I thought both the agreement and the G.O.s require a list posted by July 1st. I guess Major H. needs a few more Capt. and Lt.s up there. What the he** is going on up there? Really gives a warm and fuzzy about the process.

We all know how it goes. We get the results 'after' the fiscal year begins. And then.. When positions are advertised towards the end of the fiscal year - say May or June, they tell us "We're going to wait till the new list comes out in July". Thats not exactly a full year of 'being on the list' now is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Curious and waiting
    Speaking of Lt. test..... Has anyone heard any results? I thought both the agreement and the G.O.s require a list posted by July 1st. I guess Major H. needs a few more Capt. and Lt.s up there. What the he** is going on up there? Really gives a warm and fuzzy about the process.
    As a matter of fact, article 9 and G.O. 14 4.2 if anyone is interested (I doubt that!) Where's the Fla. PBA ??? Where are our "leaders" ?

How did Lt. Roy Williams get promoted was it for being so smart or smart mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Dog
    I have worked with Lt. Williams and he is a hard worker and a good supervisor, better question is how did the female lt. in SRA get promoted she is about the worst to work for.

Quote Originally Posted by none
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Dog
    I have worked with Lt. Williams and he is a hard worker and a good supervisor, better question is how did the female lt. in SRA get promoted she is about the worst to work for.
    I worked under the Lt. you are referring to down south and she really isn't to good a Lt.,"to faced" as they come. Talks about everyone. Causes a lot of problems.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast