THE REAL STORY ABOUT RBPD - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Lightbulb Re: THE REAL STORY ABOUT RBPD

This is unreal. Not only do we get shit from the community and other agencys, we are now getting it from within.

I won't put names in this message, however, tothepeople that are being accused god willing it will work itself out. You deserve all the support you can get. Most of us know you both are good people and don't deserve this. We are behind you!!! To the ones that are supporting them; good job. To the other ones, the comments that act like you are from another agency when in fact you work for us. You have no problems putting a face (names) in this message board to embarrass and belittle, however, it's funny that you cant give your real name. You are cowards and you have no honor. You don't deserve your badges. To the person or persons who made these allegations, whomever you are, you are a disgrace.

Lightbulb Re: THE REAL STORY ABOUT RBPD

Waaaaaaait one got dang gone minute,

Who is this police wanna-be; selling out the raw like that. First off, It is those Riviera Officers like the ones u r running yo **** suckers about that keeps that 6 feet tall black guy from stickin 12 inches of his soul pole in yo daughter or little sister while u on yo computer rite know jaw droppin.

Or maybe u just upset with the Riviera officers because everytime u paaaay a cute little sexy women with your "BIG PAYCHECK" to say "that she loves u," u come home and find a riviera beach officer seatin in yo favorite chair wit yo gurl in his lap doing neck exercises.

----Im mad as hell----- :evil:

Listen brua, whoever from these other agencies that are talkin down on the RAW, YALL know what yall could do for everyone of those 117 plus officers.

And lets get back on the subject about the dumb officers...... ill let the people vote on this. Who do u think has the best chance to becoming a idiot officer-- the officer that r forced to learns, serious crashes, rapes, and stabbings on their own because of there low buget and lack of manpower--- ooooooooooor the spoiled cryin baby officer that turns everything but a traffic ticket over to a detective upon the first sign of complexity. Yall choice oh yeah i bet i know which one the idiots r gonna choose.

Re: THE REAL STORY ABOUT RBPD

Quote Originally Posted by Yo Mama
    Waaaaaaait one got dang gone minute,

Who is this police wanna-be; selling out the raw like that. First off, It is those Riviera Officers like the ones u r running yo **** suckers about that keeps that 6 feet tall black guy from stickin 12 inches of his soul pole in yo daughter or little sister while u on yo computer rite know jaw droppin.

Or maybe u just upset with the Riviera officers because everytime u paaaay a cute little sexy women with your "BIG PAYCHECK" to say "that she loves u," u come home and find a riviera beach officer seatin in yo favorite chair wit yo gurl in his lap doing neck exercises.

----Im mad as hell----- :evil:

Listen brua, whoever from these other agencies that are talkin down on the RAW, YALL know what yall could do for everyone of those 117 plus officers.

Now that my friends is a comment by a "typical Rivera Finest" pooolice oscafer. What an embarrassment, shut it down now and let the professionals take over. One can only hope that when ever this investigation is over, that many arrests are made and the PBSO is forced to come in and clean house.

And lets get back on the subject about the dumb officers...... ill let the people vote on this. Who do u think has the best chance to becoming a idiot officer-- the officer that r forced to learns, serious crashes, rapes, and stabbings on their own because of there low buget and lack of manpower--- ooooooooooor the spoiled cryin baby officer that turns everything but a traffic ticket over to a detective upon the first sign of complexity. Yall choice oh yeah i bet i know which one the idiots r gonna choose.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Still Here Curley
    Is it a surprise that good old RBPD is under yet another investigation and who is on the top of the pile but the last of the Curley Top Crew none other than Gal-A-Goof himself he is unable to solve any crimes in Riviera so between him and Curley Top they figured they would steal overtime something they have been doing for years well look at the bright side at least Rick Capplano isn't doing the investigation I guess the FBI seen what a mess he made in the last investigation he did and whats better yet is that I think Curley used up all his favors in the last investigation he can't go to Barry because he's gone he can't go to his FBI buddy because he isn't around anymore so maybe he will hire GAL-A-GOOF a good lawyer and get him as little jail time as possible or if we are real lucky GAL-A-GOOF will snitch him out maybe Curley's time has come or maybe not he is a coward any way and will prbably let GAL-A-Goof take the fall all by his self what are you going to do Pat take the fall or give the CURLEY up I hope it's the second choice. Good luck Pat I hope you loose as much sleep as you and that creep Curley caused oh so many people.
    Hey Michele,
    You truly need to count your blessings, BUTT out and be happy some of these RBPD cops don't play your game and let Tenn. folks know what you are really about.

I think u are a coward........ witch, when you wanna holla please be welcome to do so; come to city hall and ask for Mrs. Perry

It is what it is. :twisted:

I can't for the life of me figure how GAL-A-Goof will get out of this , I do know that this will not be pretty when it ends, every last thing that the rbpd .net website predicted 9 years ago is comming true or has come true this department will never be any good with the administration they have running it my question is whom ever approved the overtime is in big trouble but whats better yet is that that person worked in operations and who do you think is in charge of operations none other than good old CURLEY TOP no one can tell me that good old CURLEY didn't know what was going on he knows everything that happens in that department one can only hope that the SA'S office and the FBI see it which they will and maybe with some real luck they will arrest Curley Top too so many good officers work in that toilet but have their hands tied by the likes of that piece of crap CURLEY TOP Pat I feel bad for you but you did it to yourself by listening to that coward all the good you did will be gone it a New York second give him up Pat let him sweat like you are, :snicker: he deserves what he gets,as far as the person with the nasty mouth you know who you are DON'T YOU and you surely are not a RB police officer as far as the person calling me Michele I do not know Michele but I kinda like the name so I will keep it. :snicker:

to i'm still here curly....we don't want you here...go away ...your a moron...and have nothing positive to add which is a waste of our page....we are tired of reading about your vendetta against harris and galligan...get over it..grow up ...better yet,...go to church .. talk to God, try to get some closure for all the perceived wrongs that you allegedly believe have been done to you ....this forum has nothing to do with harris...but an attack on galligan and others...keep your dirty laundry to your self and shut the hell up

To FED UP, You must be living in a cave for all these years or else you just fail to see how much trouble this department has been in and how many times the same names keep comming up in all the investigations and who the person in charge of this toilet is , bottom line change the the administration starting with the assitant chief Curley Top whom by the way is the head of operations and should have control of whats going on with his staff but doesn't because he's to busy with trying to tell them how to get away with all the illegal crap, go out on the street and ask the people about good old Curley and see what you hear you might be surprised at what you hear all these investigations didn't start yesterday they have been going on for many many years under his command let me say this to you until I take my last breath of air I will follow everything this coward does and try to expose everything he does that is not for the good of Riviera Beach, do your self a favor and look back into his past and see the problems he has caused in the city and for the officers of the RBPD than you will have the right to tell me to go away Pat Galligan is under his command and Curley knew what this guy was doing but did nothing to stop it nor did he make any one above him aware of the situation he just let it go on as he did with all other investigations quit trying to cover things up for this piece of crap and do the right thing protect all the other fine officers that work at this department ,this is not a vendetta this is a promise I will not go away nor will I stop comming to this forum not for you and not for anyone trying to protect Curley Top he needs to be exposed the same way that Pat Galligan was exposed along with oh so many more officers and citizens that he hurt. so with that said I am not the Moron I am the messenger so don't shoot the messenger do some research for yourself.. :snicker:

To I'm still here Curley - the intentions of your message may be good, but not completely accurate. This particular incidence of accusation happens to lie on Galligan and Sneider. They acted alone by padding overtime and forging documents, apparently just Sneider but under galigans orders. Yes, the young lady will take the fall for this coward in the end and he will be happy to let her go to jail so he can salvge his own pension. Sure, curley is near the top of the command chain, but three others are actually between him and the accused in the chain. they should have caught this way before it happened, but they are all poor managers and galigan has been skating around his hours for years. The city runs scared of him and allows him to have his way cause he is quick to threaten a law suit or quit whwne he doesnt get his way............there mistake is they should have let this minion quit years ago, but curley, sesssa and others support always kept him hanging on. Broshu had it right when he caught him on video and the city of riviera beach should have fired him back then. We will never know how much that mistake cost them over the years.

To Guest , Very well put, but I do disagree, Curley Knew as he always does, and will always hide what the bad ones are doing his responsabilty as assistant chief is to keep those troops in order but never does who's the boss up there Galligan or Curley? but all you have said is very accurate I commend you for your accuracy. Every investigation has been either buried or coved by Curley's buddies and that"s a fact. One can only hope that the real truth comes out this time so many investigations have been swept under the rug maybe not this time... Good Post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast