Chief's son - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chief's son

Re: Chief's son

Quote Originally Posted by Notsotopcop
    I don't agree with bashing the mans child on here, not even sure if you people even work in this Dept. I don't have anything nice to say about the Chief, his lack of leadership skills, his ridiculous decisions, and most of all about the way that he managed to sink morallllll to it's lowest, but leave his kid out of it.
    Talk about a back handed compliment.

All do reality, the chief should not be held accountable for his 18yo adult son.

As posted before, if his son wants to act like a dumb ass, then let him get burned, but the chief should not get burnt because of it.

Just play fair guys!

He might not be accountable for his kids actions but it sure as shite is a coincidence that they are all a bunch of loooooozerrrrs. As for the kiss azzzzzzz comment above CONFIRMED he has a fourth loser son. Like I said p.o.s. loooooooooozerrrrrrs.

Oh sure just walk up to the man at the helm and tell him the truth ! Right and he will destroy your life, try that one, I dare you. Better yet . slap him and you get arrested for , "Battery". Yup, that's a smooth move, sounds like you need to apply for ," Golden Beach". Pick your battles and wait for the right time, even if it takes years. This head of the Department needs to hold himself to the standard he has held us too ! I am sure if he did he would resign by now ! **** I can understand your discust and I agree, just remember KARMA is a ***** and in time , it will come around his way; either in his professional or private life.

I am not a cop so I don't know but if any of the officers at Aventura had one of their children arrested.....would he hold the officer accountable? Could he hold the officer accountable for their childrens actions even if he wanted to?

You say hold the chief accountable to the same standards he holds you.

That's fair enough. Are we talking about the chiefs actions or his sons?

Has the cheif committed any criminal acts that you would hold him accountable for?

I don't know, it sounds like the previous poster nailed it........sounds like a bunch of whiney cry babies.

Oh god, this crap again?

You idiots complain about a ONLY a 2% pay raise and the chiefs son (which doesnt affect you at all) when other cities are having to lay off their officers. Hollywood just let go of 13 of their cops and the rest of the department just took a 10% pay cut.

You dont deserve your jobs, you ungrateful little nancy boys.

Hollywood PD took 12.5% pay cut in a blink of an eye! Plus the layoffs..

:devil: Bad news on the horizon for ol Stevie :devil:

Hang on Skippy!
    You may get to be chief yet; and then what are you going to do when you actually have to do something?
    What a JOKE!

Looks like nothing has changed in the 5 years since I left police work.

Aventura still has the biggest nancy boys as cops. I've never seen such a bunch of simpering metrosexual brats with badges.

Can't cut it in the real world....become a cop. Can't cut it as a cop......go to Aventura.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast