Chief's son
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chief's son

Chief's son

Look like the chief's son is in hot water again. You can't control your kids every move but what's with this sheeeeite? Doesn't dad play some part in this f-up?

Re: Chief's son

Quote Originally Posted by theappleandthetree
    Look like the chief's son is in hot water again. You can't control your kids every move but what's with this sheeeeite? Doesn't dad play some part in this f-up?
    Apparently "stuff" can happen to the best of us. And, Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.

Can we say that they are both LOSERS!!!!!!

come on guys! the kid is 18 years old,, no one could tell me what to do when i was 18 and i never thought of any consequences.

it sux for the chief, but aside from tying the kid up in a cage, there's not much the chief can do,, if his adult 18 yo son wants to be a dumbass and keep getting into trouble.

he will grow up soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    come on guys! the kid is 18 years old,, no one could tell me what to do when i was 18 and i never thought of any consequences.

it sux for the chief, but aside from tying the kid up in a cage, there's not much the chief can do,, if his adult 18 yo son wants to be a dumbass and keep getting into trouble.

WOW, DO YOU CRAWL UNDER THE CHIEF'S DESK DAILY AND HOW OFTEN DO YOU HAVE TO REPLACE YOUR KNEE PADS.

Quote Originally Posted by ROADCOP

WOW, DO YOU CRAWL UNDER THE CHIEF'S DESK DAILY AND HOW OFTEN DO YOU HAVE TO REPLACE YOUR KNEE PADS.
    If anyone says anything without spewing venom and hate at the administration then they are brownnosers I guess. You call yourself a "cop" but that's just a word you hide behind to excuse your ungrateful cowardly attitude. Are you a real cop??? Are you a real man??? Then why dont you walk up to the chief and tell him what you think. Then you can backhand him in the face to get out your frustrations. You wont do it because the chief is twice the man you want to be and you would end up crawling away with your tail tucked in the vacant area between your skinny legs.
    You surely wont walk up to the chief's son and tell him what you think. You wont backhand him across the lips. That 18 year old "kid" would pull your punk card and embarass you. Maybe you slap him in the face. Maybe he grabs you by your greasy hair and drags you down to your knees. Maybe then he punches you square in the throat three times. Maybe then you quit flapping your smelly gums about things you dont understand and cant handle like a man or a real cop. WHY DONT YOU DO IT YOU PUNK??? WHY DONT YOU WALK UP TO HIM AND DO IT I DARE YOU OH GOD I DARE YOU AND WISH YOU WOULD DO IT IF YOU HAD ANY GUTS YOU PUNK!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW,...hey backhand... I think maybe you have some anger management issues, maybe you should seek some help. and for you information, I have worked with the Chief and have told him what was on my mind at that time. I try not to assume things in life, but I will assume that the Chief gives you a steady supply of knee pads.

listen jack-off,,, regardless of how u feel about the chief, his son is obviously doing whatever he pleases with his life at this point.

do u have any kids? or have u not found a female human to allow you to inseminate her yet?????

if and when u ever have any kids, hope and pray that they turn out ok and dont have ANY brushes with the law or drugs.

good luck with that,, fukkin idiot.

listen jack-off,,, regardless of how u feel about the chief, his son is obviously doing whatever he pleases with his life at this point.

do u have any kids? or have u not found a female human to allow you to inseminate her yet?????

if and when u ever have any kids, hope and pray that they turn out ok and dont have ANY brushes with the law or drugs.

good luck with that,, fukkin idiot.
    WOW, YOU DO HAVE ISSUES DON'T YOU. AS A FACT I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO THE SAME WOMAN FOR OVER 24 YEARS AND HAVE TWO DAUGHTERS BOTH IN COLLEGE, AND NO, AS YOU SAY, THEY HAVE HAD NO BRUSHES WITH THE LAW OR DRUGS. SEE I SPENT TIME WITH MY KIDS. EARLY ON MY WIFE AND I SET OUR PRIORITIES IN OUR LIFE AND MY WIFE DID NOT WORK FULL TIME WHILE OUR KIDS WERE IN SCHOOL. THEY KEY TO KEEPING MOST KIDS ON THE RIGHT TRACK IS TO SPEND TIME WITH THEM, KNOW WHO THEY ARE SPENDING TIME WITH AND WHERE THEY ARE. THIS KIDS PROBLEMS DIDNT JUST START. THEY STARTED MANY YEARS AGO.

What happend to your son? In life when you Screw people over it comes back to you! So keep up the good work Chief of Police. So if you can't even teach your kids wright from wrong I guess your just a bad father, that was too busy being at work instead of watching that burglar son of yours living in your own home! :evil:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast