Why do you keep killing pedestrians? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Why do you keep killing pedestrians?

Hey city guy how is that back pay thing going for you guys? How about that pension stabilization? That is why I wear brown. What can brown do for you? It can keep your checking balance in the plus. :devil:

What can brown do for you..? :lol:
    I tell you what brown can do for me..
    MAKE ME LAUGH :lol:

Laugh all you want at least we are getting a 13% pay raise over the next 18 months. That is what brown does for us. :evil:

You wear blue out of default. Everybody knows the first choice around here is the Brown. Stop hating and get off our boards and instead of spewing your idiocy go learn to write a report and remind your chief that barely speaks english that you need evidence to arrest people. Had to be embarrassing watching the state attorney slam you guys in the press for being idiots.

Oh snap.

Quote Originally Posted by City cop 1
    City cop is still jealous. We all know his type, if he wasn't in uniform he would look like a criminal. City cop is the guy that will "bro" you to death in a conversation.

To the rest of us who are real officers, blue, green, or brown...be safe. No matter where you are this is Dade County.
    No brown gown clown, this is MIAMI-dade county. You guys think you great cause you big. But if that were true, why did Pinecrest, Adventure, Miami Gardens, Sunny isles, Doral, ALL fire MDPD as their police dept. and are paying MORE Taxes to form their own P D ? Why was the Public Safety dept. your old name" the second to last to get hand held radios in MIAMI-dade county? Why did it almost take a decade for the big bad MDPD to go online with AFIS ? And why did Miami have to save your H Q on 14 st. in 1980, saving over 25 detectives LIVES? Yeah, I know, that was many years ago, but it doesn't change the facts does it brown gowned clown. And issuing 6 shot revolver for duty weapons? LMAO. You folks are ALWAYS playing catch up to the rest of the depts in MIAMI-dade county. But the Nazi storm trooper brown uniforms are neat. Sorry, that's a lie, just trying to throw you a bone.

Every agency has its good, bad and ugly. Luckily most officers don't get caught up in the "us vs them"
    mentality and work well with those on other agencies. It is interesting when historical references are used and seldom correct. In 1980, MPD did not rescue our HQ and it's personnel (25 + detectives).

When the riot broke, we all had significant issues we were addressing. Our HQ was asking for 3-15s. We responded and formed up at the "old" city station parking lot; both County and City officers (it did not matter to any of them who they worked for). As the emergency calls for back up from HQ continued (every police car, marked or unmarked, around the justice complex were damaged, overturned and/or on fire) MPD advised they were waiting for SWAT before moving to recover the Justice Complex. A County Sgt advised they could not wait any longer, so a joint plan was taken with MPD taking the street in front of the Justice Building and the County units on scene taking the Justice Building, the Jail then HQtrs building. When sniper fire erupted from Cedars parking garage, MPD SWAT arrived and responded into the garage. Then a combined MPD-County skirmish line formed on NW 14 street and moved east and drove the protestors back to NW 12 Ave. I was there.

A lot of brave officers, from both departments responded to a call for help during the outbreak of one of the worst riots in Miami's history. There was not time for this petty bickering about how great one's agency is vs another. Another great example was Friday night when an MDPD officer was brutally attacked; MPD, MDPD and many other departments worked closely together to respond to this tragic event.

That God for the officers who focus their energy on the criminals and not other law enforcement officers!

It is sad when it takes a old fart (no offense) to set the story straight. I also heard from old psd guys that are in the drop that the guys in hq were also taking care of business with the armories guns and going hunting and tagging several democrats on the skreets. Of course it was harder to pick them out at night back then without the trend of gold grilz. They for the most part had to wait for a smile or blinking of the eyes like alligators :evil: .

Quote Originally Posted by metro#1
    who ever wrote that article is someone who never made it through are process........hey bud, your city is still in my county..... lol
    DUDE YOU MEAN "MORON#1 .....dont get me wrong sure city departments might get smaller in officers by lay offs,But atleast they wont loose officers for for chasing a kid who stole beer from a gas shop....you guys do make a difference to the community with your egos.i know theres good cops out there.but not you buddy, suck my ballz.

btw im sure a city cop failed because they actually had proper spelling grammar, right metro#1 ?but yeah no disrespect to the department,just some of the dumbass officers that dont really do there job,and still have ego the size of my ****.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast