Why do you keep killing pedestrians? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Lightbulb Re: Why do you keep killing pedestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey, bud your HQ is in mine. Hardy har har!
    AND THAT MEANS WHAT...? JUST BECAUSE HQ IS IN DORAL DONT MEAN CRAP.....DARE TO 19 A GREEN AND WHITE.... :devil:

Post Re: Why do you keep killing pedestrians?

[quote="City cop"]Hey Fuggie boy, if i wanted to get hired by the brown clowns I would of done it. So don't seat here and start talking shizzat about other PD's. Me as a city cop was the first one replying to the first post. So go fuggie urself and by the way I do say hi to any cop that I see not like some of u guys. Go be a cop first u rookie and then come back and talk more shizzat. Be safe.

I believe that this forum is for MDPD. If you don't like what is posted here, then get off our board and go back to your own. County brown may not be perfect, but it's a damn sight better than having to work with the likes of you. I feel sorry for your department and you fellow officers. My brothers and sisters in brown may have issues, but I'll work proudly with them at any time, knowing that they are there for me, just as I am there for them. The last thing I need is some middle school little girl calling me and my family names and trying to start something. Your city is in OUR COUNTY. Go away, little girl, and come back when you know what life is all about.

I'll back up any officer I see on a traffic stop regardless of what color their uniform is. I have answered calls, both as primary and as back-up, with officers from Miami Gardens, Hialeah, City of Miami, FHP, Homestead, and Fla City, just to name a few. I have trained with just about every agency in Dade County in the last 19 years. A cop is a cop; the badge is still silver, and all the blood is red.

Re: Why do you keep killing pedestrians?

If you really knew the amount of areas the county still covers even with the 30+ municipalities that exist you would be amazed. All of the municipalities put together counting the City of Miami, which is the largest, doesn't even make up half of the entire county.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If you really knew the amount of areas the county still covers even with the 30+ municipalities that exist you would be amazed. All of the municipalities put together counting the City of Miami, which is the largest, doesn't even make up half of the entire county.

Half of what, swamp land? thats all you got west of okee. look at the map dude next time you go to the TGK, DCJ, or the JAC whats left is swamp. :devil:

When all these little municipalities go under please don't apply again with the county.

They can't apply to MDPD, thats why they went to a city. Thats why they check the MDPD blogs so much, its envy of what they couldn't achieve or were rejected for. The only city that has ever benefited from it's own police force is the City of Miami, though those benefits are slim as of the past 3 decades.

Thankfully we have pretty city PDs, we all know how violent those rich people get. You know, where a gram of weed and a suspended DL is a good 39.

Hey PD guys, be a little more open minded, the Brown is here to stay and if you weren't too proud you could learn from us.

Tell yourselves what you want, but the county doesn’t have nearly as tuff/difficult a hiring process as most municipalities. The only thing that gets you hired at the county is being the right flavor they are looking for at that time and of course, nice T&A. Look around, any of the little hotties that you hire do a year on the road and go right into a specialized unit to protect them from getting hurt. Most of you guys who have established and distinguished yourselves won’t see specialized unit for years, And don’t fool yourself, soon the only thing left of MDPD will be Court services, the Ghettoes patrols no one wants and the Jail System. Sleep on that. :devil:

Average hiring process for the County is 2-3 years. Average hiring process for the city is about 3 days. Let me ask you, do they have the poly and the psych on the boat and then the physical when you reach the keys?

Now that was a good one I second that. :devil:

Again product of no good brown clowns lol
    Yes the city process is quicker than the county BUT it does not mean it is easier..
    The majority of you guys are JOKES, no offense but you can't fix stupid and that is what's wrong with the majority of you forrest gumps.. Your training and the amount of hours spent on your training is excellent! But if you have lazy, no good, slack, retard, arrogant people who just care about who is doing who, where you get .5 and where to 15 for coffee then all the training in the world will not help much or not at all. Pointless.

I tell you this, you are the best department in MANY ways but you are FAR from the best and that is why I wear BLUE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast