Hiring
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiring

Hiring

Is this department hiring anytime soon? And how about sweetwater?

Re: Hiring

I want to know the same thing. FIUPD officers, can you provide the following:

What is the starting salary, what are the benefits, I hope a swim test is not involved, do you have take home cars? What type of gripes do you have with the job? Is it really that bad?
    What types of investigations do you typically conduct (Ive worked in a municipality and the state, I dont know much about University PDs).

I need good solid info please. I cant find this information on your website.

At this moment we are not hiring, check in a couple of month. Starting salary are in the low 40's, FRS retirement, 4/10 schedule, no swimming test required, no take home, trying to get mutual aid so we can get off duties, investigations are done on burglaries to dorms, veh theft, and sex crimes, just like any other city but in a smaller scale. :cop:

Thank you kindly for the information.
    Quote Originally Posted by fiu commander
    At this moment we are not hiring, check in a couple of month. Starting salary are in the low 40's, FRS retirement, 4/10 schedule, no swimming test required, no take home, trying to get mutual aid so we can get off duties, investigations are done on burglaries to dorms, veh theft, and sex crimes, just like any other city but in a smaller scale. :cop:

FIU commander, any news on the hiring yet?

Quote Originally Posted by certified
    We just held interviews and I believe they have a candidate in place to process him/her. It depends on your age also now from what I've heard. There is a rumor that if you are under 25 years of age or something like that they will not hire you. Yea it's just a rumor but that was said from a lot of people that love to open their mouths in another campus. So if you are over 25 or so, you should be good. Or just tell them you don't want to do any work and that might change their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by goodcop43
    We just held interviews and I believe they have a candidate in place to process him/her. It depends on your age also now from what I've heard. There is a rumor that if you are under 25 years of age or something like that they will not hire you. Yea it's just a rumor but that was said from a lot of people that love to open their mouths in another campus. So if you are over 25 or so, you should be good. Or just tell them you don't want to do any work and that might change their minds.
    What the hell is that last sentence supposed to mean, you sunuva***** little white worm??!!
    Dont like it here?
    THEN QUIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by youre a skinny white worm
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcop43
    What the hell is that last sentence supposed to mean, you sunuva***** little white worm??!!
    Dont like it here?
    THEN QUIT!!!
    Its simple, read it a couple more times and you'll understand you illiterate rat.

Thank god no more young ones.

Quote Originally Posted by boo hoo3
    Thank god no more young ones.
    Yea we should get more wanna be cops that can't walk or run after subjects when they commit a 27 or their at the range. There should be a weight restriction for all fat cops and especially sgts. More fat old cops please!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast