1,041 Days eating at UGAS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1,041 Days eating at UGAS

I'm mad give me Donuts, many of them. I love lard.

Re: 1,041 Days eating at UGAS

Mooooooo!

i lost 40 pounds, ok?

I found 60........

ok, I know, I keep getting fatter. I celebrate food, what can I say.

Thanks for not posting my arrest history. I like being in charge and something like that could jeopardize my tenure as interim chief.

Actually, youve already posted and distributed it and it seems nobody cares about that. They only seem to care that I am doing good things for the department. What a concept, a Chief who is from within and cares about the department. He's actually holding command staff and lieutenants accountable and not letting them mess with officers for no reason. hmmm!

I'm so relieved that nobody cares about my arrest record. I sure picked the right department didn't I ? But then again no other department will take me with my rap sheet. Not even Opa Locka. God Bless the School Police. They take anybody.

even fatnandez got a job here

Don't make fun of that guy. I am going to ask him to help me study for the lieutenants exam. Remember he passed and I didn't.

It is widely known that CNN, like MSNBC, NBC, CBS, New York Times et.al. continue to give Barack Obama and pass and blame the likes of Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and Fox News for the acts of nut jobs like the man in Pittsburg who murdered three police officers recently. CNN's Rick Sanchez has attacked Glenn Beck and others and sits at CNN preaching to Americans and slamming those who do not kiss Barack Obama's ass or follow Rick Sanchez' rule of morality.

Well why is it that Rick Sanchez can sit on TV at CNN and do this when he personally is responsible for killing a pedestrian while driving drunk leaving a football game? That's right folks, Rick Sanchez of CNN decided he was going to get drunk at a football game and then not only got behind the wheel of his car drunk, but did so without having his drivers License on him.

While driving drunk without his License on him Rick Sanchez hit a pedestrian, to make matters worse and in my opinion premeditated, Sanchez leaves the scene of the accident and goes home to get his drivers license. Then he returns to the scene and out-right lies to the police by claiming he had a beer to calm his nerves when he went home to get his license. The pedestrian was seriously injured that eventually resulted in his dying later from his injuries. Rick Sanchez, rather that accepting responsibility for his actions, asks the police to please not take his drivers license because it would ruin his career.

Rick Sanchez of CNN who sits on TV screaming about personal responsibility and calling other people scum, murdered a man while driving drunk, so how is it that CNN can allow this hypocrite and murderer to run his mouth and blame other people for things they had nothing to do with.

This is the Main Stream Media in the US, a bunch of lying hypocrites who talk about everyone else and attack anyone who challenges their GOD Barack Obama but do not have to balls to be responsible for their own acts.

Rick Sanchez never served a single day in jail for murdering a man while driving drunk. There is questions as to whether Rick Sanchez even lost his license or his right to drive, even though it IS MANDATORY IN ALMOST EVERY STATE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT YOUR LISENCE IS IMMEDIATELY REVOKED AT THE TIME OF BEING CHARGED WITH DRUNK DRIVING, yet Rick Sanchez put the blame on the pedestrian, saying the pedestrian was drunk.

Hey Rick, the pedestrian may have been drunk, but he had more sense than you, after all he was the pedestrian, you were the drunk idiot behind the wheel of a car, who left the scene of an accident and who lied claiming you had a beer at home to calm your nerves.

CNN has drunk driving murderers preaching morality and right from wrong to America. Rick Sanchez and Barack Obama have something in common, they are both MURDERERS who got away with it and claim to be men of integrity and good character. What a joke!ricky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast