Gone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gone

Gone

From what I understand one useless officer has turned in his two weeks notice and that is such good news. Know if only a few more would do the same thing Clermont Police Department will rise as a supreme department.

Re: Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Gem of the Hills
    From what I understand one useless officer has turned in his two weeks notice and that is such good news. Know if only a few more would do the same thing Clermont Police Department will rise as a supreme department.
    It will be even more supreme when they fire all the inbred banjo-players who have poor spelling and grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Gem of the Hills
    Supreme department..........WTF.......... It is possible, but until the city manager stops pulling the strings and allows a chief to come into the department and have faith in his or her troops nothing will change. Stop listening to the ones who do nothing but spread rumors......MM BJ two of the biggest ones. Administration wonders why morale is bad, it's not the supervisors, IT IS YOU...........listening to what the A** Kissers are telling you, and taking it as the gospel.

You are pathetic, you wanna talk $hit but don't have the balls to even sign your name. You are probably one of those who like to blame others who come to work and do what they are supposed to, support the administration and earn something. Instead, you are disgruntled, trash talk and blame others for what you don't get due to your poor performance.
    Hopefully you will be one of the ones who is gone soon because that will help to make this place better.
    Grow a set and come see me
    BJ

Quote Originally Posted by BJ
    You are pathetic, you wanna talk $hit but don't have the balls to even sign your name. You are probably one of those who like to blame others who come to work and do what they are supposed to, support the administration and earn something. Instead, you are disgruntled, trash talk and blame others for what you don't get due to your poor performance.
    Hopefully you will be one of the ones who is gone soon because that will help to make this place better.
    Grow a set and come see me
    BJ
    Damn did the froggie touch a nerve?
    If I come and see you it is most likely you will run and tell on me. I do not believe Iam blaming others what I stated on here was that you and MM are the ones who talk $hit about everyone else, then run down the hallway and tell something you half a$$ heard. Why? Who knows maybe it makes you feel like a taller man. By the way most would love to support the administration but how do you support an administration that listens to people like you and the criminals. Administration only supports the folks who do nothing or the brown nosers. In the words of my ole grandpappy...I was lookin for a job when I found this one!

PS: I noticed the time you posted. Are you not suppose to be on company time and not worrying what someone is saying on LEOAFFAIRS maybe that explains why CID does not solve very many crimes.

that's pretty funny, but if you weren't hiding I am sure we'd have quite a lot to discuss about your quality of work

and what lies would you make up BJ?

Its people like Brent Joyner, John Johnson, Steve Graham and to many more to list that have no business being in law enforcement. All are phony to the badge. Hey JJ wonder why not one person has a positive thing to say about you, you are a disgrace to the badge. Heres one for you Jeremy Kevitt every word that comes out of his mouth is nothing but a lie. Mike McMaster what a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    Its people like Brent Joyner, John Johnson, Steve Graham and to many more to list that have no business being in law enforcement. All are phony to the badge. Hey JJ wonder why not one person has a positive thing to say about you, you are a disgrace to the badge. Heres one for you Jeremy Kevitt every word that comes out of his mouth is nothing but a lie. Mike McMaster what a joke.

Ghost what you said is so true=McMaster is a part time employee sets his own hours kisses arse like no other=Joyner's right behind him but he's such a little man he can not get in there to get his kisses=Johnson talks sheet about everyone to anyone that makes him such a great supervisor=Graham is nothing more then a puppet for Chief Saunders=Kevitt is job scared since his talkin with Welch=Flush the CPD down the toilet=then move over to city hall and flush Wayne and Joe.

Has McMaster forgot how to drive a car? Is that why he needs to be driven everywhere by his chauffer JG. What about plain clothed sworn driving marked units to go to lunch? Is it that much of a savings to take a city car? Why does DR sit in the squad room or dispatch most of the time? Im thinking JJ lets that go because he would rather her not be in the public view.Or might it be because RC and MM can't get out from behind their desks either?Hey MS are you finally realizing that your sucking up was pointless?Everyone is disposable.Odd too how JJ just got out of probation and now the Chief is MIA and JJ is running the show with his hench men BJ & MM hanging out his arse.I guess its a good thing that BJ & MM have a life outside of work. It would be a very tight fit in those speedos while JJ is riding his tri-cycle around town on his day off with the police radio spying on people.
    No one at this department claimed to be a genius but if you treat people like they are stupid and with disrespect expect to get the same right back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast