25% - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 25%

Re: 25%

Speaking of cry babies isn't the leader of your diaper club Chief JB ?? That guy is always throwing a temper tantrum. Maybe If the Sheriff got rid of 25% of the cry babies you might have an agency that knows how to treat people properly. Quit griping about everything shut up and do your job. Most of you cry babies have only been on the job for 3 years. Get your diaper changed, GROW UP and tend to ONLY your business. You may find your better off.

Quote Originally Posted by monie
    Speaking of cry babies isn't the leader of your diaper club Chief JB ?? That guy is always throwing a temper tantrum. Maybe If the Sheriff got rid of 25% of the cry babies you might have an agency that knows how to treat people properly. Quit griping about everything shut up and do your job. Most of you cry babies have only been on the job for 3 years. Get your diaper changed, GROW UP and tend to ONLY your business. You may find your better off.
    Yes, treating people properly is what a Sheriff's Office is all about! Whats the point of having an efficient policing agency if your employees don't 'sniff...' feel ok about themselves? sniff.......STFU!

You should have heard the language coming out of that office...I'm surprised Rambosk lets JB talk to him like that. Guess that shows who is really running the agency.

WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by charlietuna
    You should have heard the language coming out of that office...I'm surprised Rambosk lets JB talk to him like that. Guess that shows who is really running the agency.

WOW!
    I don't understand what you are whining about. The entire command staff treat the rank and file like crap. So suck it up or move on. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

25% OF FILE AND RANK WANTED ROTATING DAYS OFF AND THEY GOT IT.

So when are the cuts coming down?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12