John G

Thread: John G

John G

What happened to this guy did he get fired?

Re: John G

Is this the detention dep green? dayshift? Havent heard nothing if it is?

No. . . John G refers to John G from Communications ( former Assistant Supervisor ). . . . The **** with the attitude. . . . Thought he was God. . . . Had a know it all attitude (yet he didn't know shit and F**Ked up all the time). . . . Total pansy!. . . . . You knew when he was pissed b/c he would smash the keys on his key board and slam the mic when he keyed up. . . . .Total Jerk. . . . Had no business with the S.O in the first place. . . . Will not be missed!!

yeah john g. was and still is a total doucher!

Its about time that azz hole got fired! See ya, Mc donalds is hiring. You can be the fry guy now! You are not a professional and should not have lasted as long as you did at the SO. It shows how bad they need help. You are a disgrace to the other dispatchers! It a wonder someone did not kick your AZZ while you worked here.

I am a deputy with Pasco and I must say that I am NOT one of the people who is in tune with bashing Jon G. As long as I've been working here, I've seen some good dispatchers and some bad. Jon was a good dispatcher. Yes, he may have been a bit brash sometimes and I think even he would admit that he could have softened up a bit, sometimes. But, when it came down to dispatching calls for service and making sure he knew where everyone was, Jon was very good. Back when Jon was a new dispatcher, I had a run in with him on the radio. He may not remember it, but the instance served a good purpose. I understood Jon's personality and how he functioned in his duties. I had respect for him and still do. I don't know the reason for Jon's departure from the agency and I don't believe anyone in the ranks does either. For that reason, and because I think he deserves better, I am coming to his defense. Stop bashing Jon, please. He wouldn't do it to you and I feel it's beneath any of us to do it to him.

Jon, if you're reading this, I wish you well in whatever you do. Remember back to your significant other's birthday recently and you'll know who I am. I unknowingly interrupted your dinner with her and sat with you both for a few minutes. For all the bashing your getting on here, I think you deserve someone to say thank you. Everyone has got their issues and amazingly, none of us are perfect. Some of us just forget that when we go on our little rants about others.

To everyone else on here who will be intent on continuing the bash Jon forum, get over it. Tip: If you used your MDB programs as much as could, you wouldn't have had as many "problems" with Jon. For as long as we've had the computers, we've all been told to initiate our own calls, clear our own calls, change our own locations, pull our own histories, etc. Nobody ever asked you to do any of this when officer safety was a concern, especially not Jon. But, there have been SO many times when if you would've taken a few extra minutes of your own time, you could have input your own location change, etc. It's just another example of a flawed system and that's our own fault. Some people will simply be lazy and they will never change.

Jon, good luck brother and I wish you the best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by guest8898
    What happened to this guy did he get fired?

got caught on a random drug screen - don't know what for, though

SO HE WAS CAUGHT ON A RANDOM DRUG SCREEN??? LOOKS LIKE A STONER! GOOD RIDDENS!