It's a shame - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's a shame

Re: It's a shame

Money can buy just about anything, besides that sargeant whore that was there... guess money can buy her un-employment..hahaha.. oh well.. you sack of losers can stay where your at. a bunch of losers in ground zero of lake county.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Money can buy just about anything, besides that sargeant whore that was there... guess money can buy her un-employment..hahaha.. oh well.. you sack of losers can stay where your at. a bunch of losers in ground zero of lake county.

Can you PLEASE take all your "money" and buy a "Hooked on Phonix" Book. "Sargeant" is correctly spelled SERGEANT.

I can always send the link that the Tampa Tribune put up showing all the salaries of individual employees throughout the county, if you think your salary is "money" you have some low standards!

First let me weight in on this "tool" you speak of. Mikey is alright guy, maybe a little backwards, but a nice enough guy. He has seen his share of screwing at the hands of TPD which may explain why he is like he is.

Now to this Sergeant you speak of, I am not 100% sure money wouldn't have bought her, but when she's giving it up for free why bother asking? The only requirement was that you be married and a Deputy.

Not going to say she's the smartest, if someone made these allegations against me they would have to carry me out. I'll never know why she resigned. If we can have an Officer commit Domestic Battery and Felony Criminal Mischief and be arrested by Lake County Sheriff's Office never be disciplined other than being given a paid suspension. Then return to work and be promoted to Sergeant, then after a year of good behavior (basically not being arrested) is rewarded with "Officer of the Year" award. Then have a Lieutenant commit any and every offense in the book without anything happening to him. I don't see how anything could or would be said to me for simply slutting it up

WHAT? What arrest???? Please tell

Seriously??

See Link: http://www.wftv.com/irresistible/13324811/detail.html

Police Officer Allegedly Used Rake In Attack On Woman
    Posted: 3:24 pm EDT May 15, 2007
    TAVARES, Fla. -- A fight with a rake landed a Tavares police officer in jail.
    Police said 33-year-old Ami Reynolds attacked a woman with a rake in a pickup cab Monday night outside of a home in Tavares.
    Reynolds was arrested and charged with aggravated assault.
    Police said Reynolds did know the victim. She was not seriously hurt.
    Copyright 2007 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t get tired of you all crying and not minding your own business. I got passed over for the SGT. exam this round. I was perfectly qualified last year when they promoted Ami. But this year it’s a raffle either Miller or Woods. Which one of you wants it? Ok, done…a wave of the magical wand and bam-o. Sgt. Miller you are. No traditional testing like we have done in the past, no “professional” oral board that we are rumored to be starting, which let me tell you will be a joke of jokes. Your faith will depend on who is on the board and if they like you, you are in and if not haha. It is unbelievable that I have been here this long with nothing to show for it. I can’t even afford my mortgage nor support my family on what I bring home. Yet I get passed over for Sgt. Real fair. Everyone’s insurance sky-rocketed this year and we lost half of our holidays. But all of this and you never see me crying, I am there everyday doing my job and happy to have one just like all of you should be doing.

The guy in the Charger is a DOOOUCHE. Oh yeah if your reading this dooooouche, its nad officer safety to hang 3/4 of your fat a$$ into the drivers side window.

There are some seriously messed up people at HCSO.

Still a tool!!!!!!!

I just took a sh!t and named it Mikey.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast