Post here if you are leaving
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Post here if you are leaving

For the lucky some that are leaving, I salute you! I anticipate by the end of May - I'm OUT! What about you?

Re: Post here if you are leaving

Quote Originally Posted by SBCop0906
    For the lucky some that are leaving, I salute you! I anticipate by the end of May - I'm OUT! What about you?
    hope very soon because this place sucks a@@. I hate coming to work.

Metro

Six going to Metro Dade in a few weeks, and that is just the beginning!

IFf I can find a department that will accept an arrest record and not subject me to drug testing I will be out of here as well. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find one. Not even Opa Locka. If you guys hear of anyplace that will accept me with my tainted record please let me know. This place is going down hill fast and the superintendent is not as fond to sucking up as the last guy was.

Just the beginning

Two are leaving to Miami Beach in three weeks, but don't worry we're gonna get a 10% raise with retro! LOL :devil:

Bye Bye!!!! Have fun!

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone

Counting the days, 'till I fly the coup! 8)

Re: FYI

Hi guys, I have already left and for the rest of you that are waiting to leave, do not wait until the last minute to take your sick days, I just got screwed (no surprise) with my time. I was under the impression that if I gave two weeks notice, I could use my sick time. The time that I took off is getting deducted from my vacation time. I don't regret taking the time, as I did not want to get jammed up, but be weary of whatever anyone tells you regarding your sick time...Once upon a time it might have been done the right way, but it isn't being done fairly anymore. Good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by lyndac
    Hi guys, I have already left and for the rest of you that are waiting to leave, do not wait until the last minute to take your sick days, I just got screwed (no surprise) with my time. I was under the impression that if I gave two weeks notice, I could use my sick time. The time that I took off is getting deducted from my vacation time. I don't regret taking the time, as I did not want to get jammed up, but be weary of whatever anyone tells you regarding your sick time...Once upon a time it might have been done the right way, but it isn't being done fairly anymore. Good luck everyone!
    You still here? Bye, see ya @ Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by D Mediator
    Quote Originally Posted by lyndac
    You still here? Bye, see ya @ Walmart.

Walmart is that your best comeback? what and idiot..... She isn't going to have to work an off duty at Walmart because she's going to make plenty of money you moran. I'll see you at Walmart D Mediator because we can't afford anything else.. :shock:

Thanks for the advise Cowgill see ya sooner or later

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast