Any positions open? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Any positions open?

Quote Originally Posted by On the line
    We should be filling one or two postions, in the near future. There is one opening due to a female sergeant, that was just demoted after getting caught having sex on the job!!!!!!
    On The Bowl,
    You are incorrect on all of the above. With the city trying to take money AWAY FROM the cops and sergeants, what makes you think they have any plans to hire anyone.

It is typical for cops to feed on their own, sadly your stupid comments are not a surprise. Even if the events you bring up were true, there was no loss of personnel. She is no longer a supervisor and the next person on the list was promoted. As for the events, please provide any proof you have that anything was done while on-duty. The only reason this is even a discussion is because she is a woman and happens to be married to someone well known and well respected. If it were a man married to a nurse, would anyone care? The person in question has issues she will need to deal with when she returns but she chose to give up the position.

Making unsubstantiated accusations against someone with nothing more than rumor and your vivid imagination is truly sad. Here's hoping that if you do happen to be a LEO you use more facts and less fiction in your booking sheets.

Since you know all "Rumor Control" two sergeants were promoted not one, which still leaves two more opening. I have spoken to someone with a little more rank than you and I also spoke to, HR and they stated "we are planning to hire one and maybe two officers, in the near future".

As I recall it was a female officer caught, not a male officer so if it was the other way around it would have been posted that way.

Is there a reason you want to drag her spouse into this. As for being liked and respected well I guess that's great, but most feel sorry for him and laugh behind his back. The one person who should have respected him the most was too busy with other cops, firefighters and guests to our fine city.

Let me rephrase my statement so my report writing is 100%. She was not demoted; she was given the normal NPD choice, either turn in your stripes or you will be demoted.
    Feel better now Rumor Control!!!!

This is not the place to post proof, but if you need to get out from behind you're desk and do real police work again. Start at the cigar bar parking lot she was someone on duty there if you need more I'll be at work tomorrow.....

Sgt 208 you still want to work for us........

Quote Originally Posted by On the line
    Since you know all "Rumor Control" two sergeants were promoted not one, which still leaves two more opening. I have spoken to someone with a little more rank than you and I also spoke to, HR and they stated "we are planning to hire one and maybe two officers, in the near future".

As I recall it was a female officer caught, not a male officer so if it was the other way around it would have been posted that way.

Is there a reason you want to drag her spouse into this. As for being liked and respected well I guess that's great, but most feel sorry for him and laugh behind his back. The one person who should have respected him the most was too busy with other cops, firefighters and guests to our fine city.

Let me rephrase my statement so my report writing is 100%. She was not demoted; she was given the normal NPD choice, either turn in your stripes or you will be demoted.
    Feel better now Rumor Control!!!!

This is not the place to post proof, but if you need to get out from behind you're desk and do real police work again. Start at the cigar bar parking lot she was someone on duty there if you need more I'll be at work tomorrow.....

Sgt 208 you still want to work for us........
    Well, I can tell you that what I have seen in my 24 years of Law Enforcement this is very minor incident if the facts are true. I have seen cops do all kinds of things that resulted in suspensions, demotions, terminations and incarceration. But yes I am still interested in working for your department. I do know that the economy is bad and budget cuts are liniment. I am just trying to get some insight if there might be anything else opening up. Also can someone tell me what the physical agility is comprised of? Thank you and stay safe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12