So... FTO huh? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So... FTO huh?

Post Re: So... FTO huh?

This post is a malicious attempt to implicate someone who is not aware and does not partake in this website! Assuming you know the identity of the blogger is as unjust as slamming those who are able to obtain promotions in their careers, for reasons that is actually none of your business. So before anything is ASSUMED, for example "being in patrol 10 years, working beat 6", we all know what and who this implies, maybe you should check your sources, be happy for those who excel, and leave those alone who are perfectly happy "on beat 6" or wherever they may choose to work!
    And further more, how can you waste your time blogging about this....... Really?! This is your creative outlet? Or maybe, the ones that love to make assumptions, have know idea what your are talking about.... How does one assume a fellow officer is making these outlandish claims? Actually I guess my question is how do you choose which officer to blame? Reading these posts is like being in highschool! Are you not supposed to be on the same team? It infuriates me to hear, read, listen to all this garbage! I believe in freedom of speech, but you should really do some homework before you make such venomous statements! I pray you guys come home everyday, you are able to see your families, hug your children, and you spend your time hurting other people....Congratulations...At a boy! Whatever.........

Re: So... FTO huh?

WOW... I am truly amazed and disappointed. I would hate to think that the best way to define me as a person would be by how well I could spread gossip and whine. Whatever happened to professionalism? The last time I checked, every person at the P.P.D. was human. That means we all have strengths and weakneses. That also means that we can learn from others as well as help others. If Candace was selected to be an F.T.O. I say congratulations to her. If you are upset because you think you can do a better job than her, then do so, and lead by example. Or better yet, talk to Candace about what areas you think she needs to improve on and help her be a better officer. One other point to consider. The F.H.P. forum has reporters ACTIVELY looking for incriminating information on troopers. You would be naive to think they wouldn't be looking here too, trying to find any information they could use against an officer or this department. I would hate to be in the position of explaining that the officer I was just gossiping about had acted properly when they backed me up after a call went bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12