GibsonRumor

Thread: GibsonRumor

GibsonRumor

Who is Greg Gibson?

Re: GibsonRumor

Isn't he the guy that is going to supposedly be elected, appointed or whatever to succeed Harvey?

Yeah, I don't know, but he may be the guy that a "former" legislative member supposedly helped get appointed to a position with a state law enforcement agency. Understand he is having some legal difficulties from informed sources. Don't think the county needs anymore management problems for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yeah, I don't know, but he may be the guy that a "former" legislative member supposedly helped get appointed to a position with a state law enforcement agency. Understand he is having some legal difficulties from informed sources. Don't think the county needs anymore management problems for awhile.
    Yes, he is that guy from state law enforcement. His smile and excessive use of the english language is wearing very thin with his agency. The troops over there are tired of his broken promises and constant lies. Ask the people who left his agency because he thought his personal beliefs were more important than doing the right thing for the troops.

I guess the old saying "It isn't what you know, but who you know" is ringing true again.

Quote Originally Posted by Think Twice
    Yes, he is that guy from state law enforcement. His smile and excessive use of the english language is wearing very thin with his agency. The troops over there are tired of his broken promises and constant lies. Ask the people who left his agency because he thought his personal beliefs were more important than doing the right thing for the troops.

I guess the old saying "It isn't what you know, but who you know" is ringing true again.
    Maybe you should call and schedule a meeting with him since you hate his guts. Maybe then when youre standing toe to toe with him youll tuck your tail and shut your big mouth.

[quote=tough guy huh]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Think Twice":38s3n25d

Maybe you should call and schedule a meeting with him since you hate his guts. Maybe then when youre standing toe to toe with him youll tuck your tail and shut your big mouth.[/quote:38s3n25d]

Spoken like a true professional. If your any indication of the agency, then G.G. will fit in just fine.