Deputy Strine

Thread: Deputy Strine

Cool Deputy Strine

Good luck M.Strine :devil: . We all know how much you loved the Shores, but I am sure you will enjoy your future career in green even more.

Re: Deputy Strine

I dont think he will be missed by the majority!!

Exclamation Re: Deputy Strine

Best Wishes, you were many of the residents favorite. We will miss knowing you were out there if we ever needed it. If you get time, don't forget your friends at Sail Fish, come by some Thursday evening and tell us all about your new job.

BT

P.S. I was sad to see the lack of class in the post before mine, I could not imagine saying something like that about anyone. I know I sound like the ole bitty that I am, But if you can't say anything nice, dont say anything at all. I bet your mom would be ashamed of you.

Thank You to all the other members of our Town who help make life here so wonderful.

Re: Deputy Strine

Officer Strine was and still is an exemplary officer. The member of the Palm Beach Shores Polie Department who made that unnecessary comment should have been fired from the department along time ago. Apparently it is ok to have sex with residents while on duty and leave your pants down in the beach lot while obtaining sexual favors in the cruiser. It apparently is also fine with the department to have several investigative incidences for Conduct Unbecoming of an Officer, such as misrepresenting the town you live in to obtain a take home car and steal gas from the town. In addition the officer that made that derogatory comment is married and having an affair. He has made several false accusations regarding other employee's and caused false internal affairs investigations. Internal Affairs should be looking into 79 but he always seems to slip through the cracks.

In addition there are several members of the communications area (dispatch) that should be investigated also. I don't believe FDLE compliance standards and accreditation allow for the 911 Operators to be taking prescribed medication on duty such as zanax, etc. Nor do I believe accreditation allows for dispatchers to be so emotional when a call comes in they break down. Not to mention swearing at officers and leaving your post while on duty. Running people's criminal history and motor vehicle history when it was not requested by anyone on the Police Department and then utilizing it as a tool to plan vengenance against your Home Owner's Association also is acceptable behavior at the Department.

Officer Strine made a wise choice in leaving the Town of Palm Beach Shores. He does not need to be associated with the Department Law Enforcement has deemed as The Land of Misfit Island.