would you get away with this? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: would you get away with this?

Your not the only David in the world. And for the guest that assumed its was the David from the facebook your wrong. And to the other David G no need to get upset it was not directed at you.

After doing some research, I have completed my final talley (through countless hours of system mod research). To no surprise, I can say that It shall be officially noted that there is one long time disgruntled person in this department that has started nearly all of these attack forums! The attacks are on officers, Sergeants and Captains within our department that he personally does not like. I believe the Union and Department need to work together to seek this individual out and to terminate him immmediately. This person has proven himself time and time again and now is the time we need to put the final X on this individual and oust him out the door. FYI: "Final talley shall be sent to appropriate persons!" Be safe!

Cool Beans, I can't wait to see him try to explain his pathetic self this time! No matter how we feel about anyone in our department I think it is safe to say that it is WRONG to post the dislike on this site or any other public forum. Absolutely Shameful and unacceptable. We need to come together and show zero tolerance for this behavior and put that final "X" on this yellow back.

I agree having a laugh is one thing, but you should not disrespect someone on these boards.

for us new guys can someone please tell us who you are talking about? i just started here and i herd about a letter that was sent out a fwe years ago. someone said that this same person is who is starting all these rumors.

If you don't know, you shouldn't know! It will all soon come out anyway.

Admin has already looked into his email account and discovered a saved forwarded original message from Sgt. Stevens to Cpt. Graff. The pieces are adding up

Ok, now I'm really confused. A saved forwarded original message? Are we talking an original msg from Sgt. Stevens and it was forwarded by somebody else, or the message was forwarded to Capt. Graf by Sgt. Stevens? I know, I'm a little slow - somebody help me out.

I find it ironic that you hide behind so many different names u chooch. R U starting to become nervous that you have been identified? You are not only a coward, but also a theif and a lier. As your last name indicates, u r a discredit to this department, your community and your family. Off to the beach! chooooo.

Just wait the person that started this post, your in trouble. How dare you say anything bad about the brass.
    Thats it you are not allowed to work in the new building.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast