would you get away with this? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: would you get away with this?

Capes Finest and Sinveling brats huh! Sounds about right. Now shut up and get to work. That is an order.

R U alll serious? This is serious stuff. I have been written up evey other which way and your telling me it is all right for someone to write this and get away with it. I guess it all comes down to who you are and know! It makes me sick!

You need to shut up! They are two of the most respectable and loyal people you could ever meet and all you want to do is bash them.

A request can be made by anyone in the public to view their personal jackets that the department keeps!

This picking on Eric needs to stop. If you don't his little friend will show you something you don't want to see. :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by David G
    This picking on Eric needs to stop. If you don't his little friend will show you something you don't want to see. :evil:
    Little Dave, I love your picture on Facebook. It is the true definition of Dave G, a little strapping man on a big big big motorcycle. It displays the true definition of I like power and to be in control of big things.

Yes strapping, I love that. A mans man thats me.

Wow, the stuff on here is shameful. Hey coward using my name, please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself in person. I'm 5'7 180 lbs. No need to be scared...I'm just a little guy. I'll at least tell you what I think of you to your face, no anonymous entries needed - I promise. It's a sad when someone stoops to using another persons name instead of their own.

David Gleason

Quote Originally Posted by David
    Wow, the stuff on here is shameful. Hey coward using my name, please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself in person. I'm 5'7 180 lbs. No need to be scared...I'm just a little guy. I'll at least tell you what I think of you to your face, no anonymous entries needed - I promise. It's a sad when someone stoops to using another persons name instead of their own.

David Gleason
    5-7, 180 WOW!! is that with your gun belt on and wooden blocks in your shoes or without.

" It displays the true definition of I like power and to be in control of big things."

and what does your nameless posting say about your cowardice? he's right, you're a pus*y.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast