would you get away with this?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

would you get away with this?

Sent: Fri 4/24/2009 7:14 PM
    To: Kurt Graf; LEO
    Subject: RE: Vacation

Denied, get you ass back to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 4:30 PM
    To: LEO
    Subject: Vacation

I will be on vacation from Thursday, April 23, 2009 to Monday, April 27, 2009. During my absence please contact A/Captain McConnell for Special Operation needs and Captain Torregrossa for SWAT issues.

Thank you,

Re: would you get away with this?

Awww...don't be mad because the Seargent and the Captain are friends and can joke around with each other.

NO, I'll probably get in trouble for it. I hit the reply all instead of reply. I'm actually more embarassed about the mispelled word. I meant "get your ass back to work" And yes, Captain Graf and I can joke around because he knows he has my utmost respect. To whomever posted this and didn't have the courage to use your real name, feel free to get with me about this. I'd love to discuss it with you.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Stevens
    NO, I'll probably get in trouble for it. I hit the reply all instead of reply. I'm actually more embarassed about the mispelled word. I meant "get your ass back to work" And yes, Captain Graf and I can joke around because he knows he has my utmost respect. To whomever posted this and didn't have the courage to use your real name, feel free to get with me about this. I'd love to discuss it with you.

Eric
    not sure whats more foolish, you sending that email, or your ridiculous attempt at being intimidating!

I'm sorry, please enlighten me..how does the Sergeant admiting that he made a mistake and then asking to meet with someone to discuss the problem intimidating?

"How dare you call my husband intimidating. I'll have you know that I am a professional secretary for the Chief and I will not have you calling my hubby intimidating. I will also have you know my Steven takes Jay fishing on his boat and has us over for dinner. You just wait until I bring this up at the next staff meeting. I do not believe there is any policy violation that I cant take care of.

Big "D""

Nice try, could not sound more UNLIKE her! And you really think she refers to her husband as "my Steven"????? Get a life! Jealous much?

Key words above by the Sergeant himself are "probably get in trouble". Again the subject of this thread is "would you get away with this". How fast this died out. So much for being humbled by being the jackass who e-mailed it but yet to have the set of gonads by saying he'd probably get into trouble instead of saying yep I'm ready for my written reprimand because of all of the e-mails Chief and other command staff said they were tired of this stuff.

What about our strict City wide e-mail policy? This is just as offensive as the girl who sent out the "Balls out Jeans" e-mail by mistake. What was her punishment? Did he receive the same punishment, she sent out something sexually explicit and he uses explicit language. How come this SWAT suck up gets away with it? Why not make an example of "one of the boys" by hitting him with a written or better yet days off for being so arrogant with his comments and for being so ignorant as a supervisor who should have known better. Come on Chief's and Captain's this set the tone of you can get away with it as long as your the friend of who it was intended to. Why doesn't the Captain who this was intended to go to hammer this "one of the boys" like he would when he was the Sergeant in ISB? Because he lacks true leadership and can't draw the line between friendship and leadership.

Better yet, he's now set an example for all to know we can drop the "f" or "c" bombs and not get into anymore trouble than the fine exemplary sergeant didn't get into himself.

****iness at it's finest!!!!

Dan Barbour, let's hear your opinion!!!

Just be glad youre not at the LCSO! A captain was terminated for using the word ass in an e mail! :roll:

Shut up and fish!

Wow! Capes finest.... whining like a bunch of sniveling brats. Lighten up, get the chip off of ypur shoulder(s) and put your energy into something worthwhile.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast