Officer arrested?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Officer arrested?

Is it true that a Officer from Sunrise was arrested Saturday morning? :cop:

Re: Officer arrested?

Yes, I read it too. He was LEO from Seminole P.D. What is this world coming to?

Yeah we got one! Send more!!! We get a free dinner at brazalena for each one we arrest from out of town! Just let go in the keys baby!! So we can eat brazilian steak!!! Just kidding... We's do it for free!

hey, this post is under "good job"...........
    dee dee deeeee

I DID NOT KNOW THAT MONROE COUNTY COPS WOULD TAKE PRIDE IN ARRESTING ANOTHER LEO.... WORD IS SPREADING FAST THROUGHOUT THE BROWARD AND DADE... DAMN, WHAT HAPPENED TO BROTHERHOOD.. REMEMBER THAT ITS A SMALL WORLD... I JUST HEARD THE STORY AND COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU GUYS TAKE PRIDE IN 15 A BROTHER....

TAKE CARE.... BE SAFE MONROE COUNTY

wow!! who is tango 14.....??? arresting a cop for dui...... there is a million scumbags that you could arrest for stats.... i'm surprised that monroe sheriffs deps would do that to a brother. Stay out of Dade...... how do you guys sleep at night.,??
    THIN BLUE LINE BROTHERS!!!!!!! MONROE COUNTY SO... CAN'T BELIEVE IT...YOU GUYS ARE A HOT TOPIC UP HERE.... THE PAY MUST BE LOW DOWN THERE.... HAVE TO ARREST COPS FOR DUI... A MISDEMEANOR... WOW..!!

Guys, Please don't let one or 2 idiots be the representative's for the whole department. There are still some of us down here who know exactly what it means to look out for each other. We are the only friends we have out here. Some get badge heavy and until they get a life (or take a beating!) they won't realize what "brotherhood" means.
    From those of us who still know what it means to be a cop to all our brothers in sth Florida and everywhere...be safe!

Go F yourself dade/broward. Anybody that violates our policy of preferred arrest for DUI is just asking to be on the front page of the herald and the back of the unemployment line. Drunks that drive, don't stop because you take em home, Then theres a crash and it's my fault? So stick your brotherhood. I got a family to feed.

When the horrible spate of officers being shot and killed in Miami-Dade and Broward County, one positive thing happenned. If you were there you know that officers came out in waves to help. I was tasked with collecting names and contact info of the responding personnel in several of the incidents. Cops showed up from Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County in each of the incidents. I say most agencies because Monroe County Sheriffs office sent none...........ever

No came out because our admin refused to let us.........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast