Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guest...
    he......

WON

CONGRATS LUGO!
    thanks for letting us know LUGO lol
    Congrats bro

well its true.....lugo won in court......the city attroney got his a$$ handed to him by lugo's attorney!!!! Wysong didnt even go prepared.....
    As I understand it, Lugo's attorney got the Judge to award him a temporary injunction while he reviews the 180 day rule.

This in no way clears Lugo of any wrongdoing. More to come.

Re: IA IN TROUBLE ON LUGO'S CASE-RUMOR OR FACT

What are the allegations against lug ? didnt oliva tried fcking hi before but, made himself look like a-hole

As I understand it, Lugo's attorney got the Judge to award him a temporary injunction while he reviews the 180 day rule.

More to come? Yeah, the Judge ruled in his favor. He cannot be disciplined. That is whats more to come. You were obviously one of the four people from the city that wrote this OPINION. Well opinions are like a-holes....And, the truth is there were a bunch of lies in the investigation. And, I'm not even including the violations on the contract and the Officer Bill of Rights. I'm talking about the actual investigation itself. Keep lying. The truth will set him free.

Quote Originally Posted by JAVI ORTIZ

More to come? Yeah, the Judge ruled in his favor. He cannot be disciplined. That is whats more to come. You were obviously one of the four people from the city that wrote this OPINION. Well opinions are like a-holes....And, the truth is there were a bunch of lies in the investigation. And, I'm not even including the violations on the contract and the Officer Bill of Rights. I'm talking about the actual investigation itself. Keep lying. The truth will set him free.

Our wronged brother needs to SUE everyone who signed off on the Abortion this I A "investigation" is. Sue them personally, and then sue the city. They have to sell some assets or close some deferred pay accounts, the rest of the I A herd WILL TAKE FU?KING NOTICE and hopefully the smart ones will not repeat this injustice. Only by going after their money will they change their ways. And T$ has boo coo $$$$$$$. Imagine if our man get's a used Lexus SUV as part payment. And since it is between members, lodge legal defense does NOT come to anyone aid. Tear them a new one bro. :snicker:

Our wronged brother needs to SUE everyone who signed off on the Abortion this I A "investigation" is. Sue them personally, and then sue the city. They have to sell some assets or close some deferred pay accounts, the rest of the I A herd WILL TAKE FU?KING NOTICE and hopefully the smart ones will not repeat this injustice. Only by going after their money will they change their ways. And T$ has boo coo $$$$$$$. Imagine if our man get's a used Lexus SUV as part payment. And since it is between members, lodge legal defense does NOT come to anyone aid. Tear them a new one bro. :snicker:
    Better go after the Boy King before November 3rd. I have a feeling that his salary is going to be greatly reduced and that he may have to sell that big expensive house in Pinecrest to make ends meet.

By any chance was Potbelly involved in this investigation in any way?

Potbelly wasn't involved. He was marinating himself for the upcoming November potroast.

who was the idiot in IA wa it the big ahole gonzalez?

i will get you! or maybe not whens Nov ?

you guys are too funny!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast