SHUT IT DOWN

Thread: SHUT IT DOWN

Post SHUT IT DOWN

This whole thread needs to be deleted, seriously there has not been anything worth a damn discussed here, just a bunch of little boys pretended to be big bad beverage agents. It doesn't matter what is said, some smart ass thinks they are funny and rips that person to shreds. I am sure I am not alone on this.
    The moderator doesn't do his job anymore and yes it is your job, you chose to be the moderator so do it, or resign and let someone else do it. If no one else wants the job (why would they) then shut it down. Delete everything and move on. These little posers can go and lurk somewhere else.
    If you don't have the stones to shut it down, then make everyone register to post a comment, that would keep 99% of these trolls from posting.

Re: SHUT IT DOWN

YEAH! WHAT BRAD SAID. BUNCH OF POSERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Just because you put it in bigger type doesn't make it so. You are a sad sorry motherfuc*cker, i only wish you had the stones to put your name to it so you can be dealt with. You won't, you are as big a ***** as you are a *****. You proved my point nicely.

Stupid A$$, see i can do it too. Only you are still a chubby chaser :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :evil:

This whole thread needs to be deleted, seriously there has not been anything worth a darn discussed here, just a bunch of little boys pretended to be big bad beverage agents. It doesn't matter what is said, some smart ass thinks they are funny and rips that person to shreds. I am sure I am not alone on this.
    The moderator doesn't do his job anymore and yes it is your job, you chose to be the moderator so do it, or resign and let someone else do it. If no one else wants the job (why would they) then shut it down. Delete everything and move on. These little posers can go and lurk somewhere else.
    If you don't have the stones to shut it down, then make everyone register to post a comment, that would keep 99% of these trolls from posting.
    Are your panties in a twist because I said something about the midget? :snicker: :snicker: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cop: :devil:

This whole thread needs to be deleted, seriously there has not been anything worth a darn discussed here, just a bunch of little boys pretended to be big bad beverage agents. It doesn't matter what is said, some smart ass thinks they are funny and rips that person to shreds. I am sure I am not alone on this.
    A - I cannot delete this entire thread, because it belongs to leoaffairs.com. It is their property, and I have no right to remove it.

B - It is not my job, no matter what you think. I don't get paid for this, so I'll say it again: I will moderate if/when I have time, and I feel like it.

C - Chose to be the moderator? Hell, I'm the one who requested this forum be created for us. I asked for it, so here we are. I had no idea this would be such a disaster.

D - I can't shut it down, just like I can't delete everything. This forum doesn't belong to me; I'm just a simple Moderator with limited admin rights.

E - I don't have the stones? Go f*** yourself with that statement. I am the one who contacted Mod 1 to see if we could have a forum. I've moderated as much as I could for the last 2+ years. I'm the one who stuck his neck out and has been vocal...not only here, but with the administration(s) as well.

Let me call YOU out. You don't have the stones, because you're not a Moderator, are you? You wanna change things (at lest try)? Have you contacted Mod 1 to become a Mod? Nope! You sat there like a keyboard warrior and tried to shoot me down.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN SIGN UP!

Well, I hope they don't shut it down. If they shut it down, think about it.................where would we be able to talk about the midget, Brad or that fat ass Oswannie? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cop: :cop: :devil:

Well, I hope they don't shut it down. If they shut it down, think about it.................where would we be able to talk about the midget, Brad or that fat ass Oswannie? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cop: :cop: :devil:
    Answer: email and the Chief's suggestion box.

The devil made me say that. After I posted it I saw where Mod 361 responded to critizism that he ain't doing his job. Well, I'm with the Mod on this one. The original objective of this fourm was to give us a voice on matters and issues of mutual concern or interest. Didn't take long for the nincompoops to go 10-8 and start the bashing. I guess the temptation accorded by anonymity was too tempting so now it is what it is. Seems like whenever someone presents an issue of importance, shortly thereafter, usually within 6 to 8 responses, bashers will lay in and within a few days the original subject matter is lost to personal slings and arrows. This may not necessarily be a bad thing because it provides an avenue of escape from the stress and monotony of a thankless job. Some take all this too seriously, others enjoy the humor and take it all in stride. Me, I don't lose any sleep over it and I must say that some posters are very articulate, intelligent and savy while others are sometimes funny as hell. Life's too short not to enjoy what you're able to make of what goes on here. Having said that, think I'll go do a few inspections.