Goodbye Director

Goodbye Director

Well, folks, here we go again. The director is gone, it makes some happy, some sad, and some just don't care one way or the other. But, now we're back into the territory of who will it be now. This agency goes through directors like my no other agency in the state.
    I just hope Drago has someone in mind who can deal with the problems we have, and not make new ones. My head hurts! :?

Re: Goodbye Director

:snicker: :snicker: :devil: :devil: Maybe Cindy Casey, Virgadamo, Watts, Sellers, Sampson, Jones, Smith, Britt and Hill can come back?

Rest easy, my friends. Any time spent wondering who the new director will be is time wasted. Time you could be spending on something productive like -
    polishing up your resume, setting up an ebay account to sell office supplies and furniture, trolling high school parking lots looking for smokers and reviewing the OPS PLAN for the next media event. I am sure the deal has been made and a new director is soon to be announced. There will be much made of an "extensive nationwide search" and how the new person is a "good fit" and destined to guide the agency. Keep in mind these things have been said before.
    My prediction? There are many political power brokers looking for work. There are just as many friends, relatives, contributors and friends of friends needing a "position" as well. In the Florida system of government, postions like director are prizes and they are often passed out as prizes. Think about it. A person can come to a specialized regulatory/law enforcement/investigative agency with no knowledge, no history and no real interest in anything other than making 2K a week and be expected to lead that agency. A proven recipe for disaster that we will most likely repeat. Of course, there is a small and insignificant chance that I'm wrong. Hope is what keeps us here.

No, No, No, No, you be right!

****-Coursey put in for it. So did Stabby. Maybe Debi Pender will stay in the job.

Well, it might not matter too soon...the House passed the 4% cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Can't speak for anyone else, but ima work about 4% less now. :devil:

GEIER, take ****orsy with you. PLEASE, WE BEG YOU TO TAKE THE FUQING SH-T A$S LYING BACK STABBING MORALESS PRINCIPLESS **** SUCKER WITH YOUR.

That guy is the biggest DOUCHE BAG the agency has ever seen and we have seen a real a$sholes. If that fuqer becomes the next chief or director, we will finally know what hell is. Dr. Hug-his-nuts doesn't even compare to this DOUCHE BAG.
    Well, finally Mr. Douche Bag, you have something positive to say.

Not that I don't believe you, but where is the story? I haven't seen it anywhere, I hope it isn't true.

What's the big deal? 4% of nothing is still zero