Can The USFPD be removed from this site - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Can The USFPD be removed from this site

I am retired but, and I watch this forum, and I rarely comment, but there is a least one, maybe two that have made there careers off of of the Parking Enforcement Department. Tow off those cars!

Quote Originally Posted by Grateful Faculty Member
    I am a member of the faculty at USF in the psychology department. I found out about this site when one of my students referenced it in a research paper. I have to admit I was intrigued, and honestly after working at this university for over 7 years I had no idea we even had a Police Department.

I was always aware that we had a VERY strict parking enforcement agency, but I had no idea that these people were actual law enforcement officers. I have never been the victim of a crime nor have I ever heard of my fellow faculty members or students being victims of crime. So I guess I need to thank you guys for doing a great job. Next time I see one of you folks issuing a parking violation I will most definitely introduce myself and shake your hand.

One thing does concern me though, The officer on this site who goes by the alias "Don't Even Try Me" appears to have some serious issues with violence. He seems to threaten everyone who attempts to debate him with physical violence. What concerns me more is that it appears he may actually hold the rank of supervisor in your department. I certainly hope if he is the one I introduce myself too that I come away from the encounter unscathed.

I have remained anonymous in this post specifically to prevent this "Don't Even Try Me" person from knowing my identity. I have a fear that he might wait outside the building and "Punch me in the throat".

To the rest of the officers thank you for keeping us safe, and next time I see you writing a parking ticket from your cart, I will feel no contempt, as I now know you are real police officers and I will give you the respect you deserve.

Grateful Faculty Member.
    Whoa ho ho there, friend. I have NEVER intimated I would randomly attack anyone minding their own business. I was suggesting some people who want to question people's manhood should engage in consensual sparring to settle things. I never endorsed randomly punching the throat of anyone just for disagreeing with me. You make it sound like I'm some sort of sick maniac which couldn't be further from the truth. I believe in law, order, and, most importantly, OBEYING supervisors. If people want to argue with and disrespect supervisors then it put s everyone at risk.

If you truly are a member of the psychology faculty then you should be able to see I am using a bit of hyperbole to make my points. Yes, I would engage in consensual combat with someone as long as they were willing to do so. But that doesnt mean I would choke the life out of someone for not seeing things my way. You and I agree anyway. You have expressed respect for the agency so why would I want to injure you??????

Dear dont even try me.. you make me laugh every night with all the threats you make to people, I hope you do not embarass your agency by letting your angry get the best of you on a call/traffic stop, you have some serious issues that you need to take care of. im glad i printed the all out and save them for collins, you know just in case there is a IA... please do yourself and your agency a favor and take care of whatever is upsetting you in life and make sure to leave it at home and not take it out on the people at usf.

Parking Services is a separate agency at the University even we get ticketed by them!!!!!!!

The "don't even guy" you are truly a disturbed individual. Here's my take on you - cop 24 hrs a day, talk about the job all the time, making sure to turn up the cop story volume in bars, restaurants and other "chick rich" environments, making sure all around you know YOUR A COP. You never miss an opportunity to "accidently" flash the wallet badge or pistol butt

Big picture, your immature, on a power trip, need to lighten up and grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by USFPD ROCKS
    Dear dont even try me.. you make me laugh every night with all the threats you make to people, I hope you do not embarass your agency by letting your angry get the best of you on a call/traffic stop, you have some serious issues that you need to take care of. im glad i printed the all out and save them for collins, you know just in case there is a IA... please do yourself and your agency a favor and take care of whatever is upsetting you in life and make sure to leave it at home and not take it out on the people at usf.
    What in francis are you talking about??? I have NEVER threatened anyone! When people talk about someone being a tyrant, I have encouraged them to say it to the guy's face in stead of hiding on their computer.
    YOURE GOING TO I.A. ABOUT MY WORDS???!!! For what??? I KNOW THE RULES. I have NOT violated any rules. I have not insulted specific people as others have done in regards to "Mussolini". I have never asked anyone to do anything except have a consensual sparring match with someone they want to insult while hiding under their computer desk.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE list the rule I have violated. Do it, big mouth know it all. I DARE you to do it because you are a lot of talk from someone who doesnt know the rules like they should and just spouts off a bunch of bunk talking out of their butt. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE RULES I DARE YOU TO SPECIFY WHAT RULE WAS BROKEN..

Due to the Bull Sh it being posted on every forum by dont even try me. I beg you PLEASE REMOVE USFPD from this site. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by r2d2
    Due to the Bull Sh it being posted on every forum by dont even try me. I beg you PLEASE REMOVE USFPD from this site. :roll:
    Okay, DROID. I'll quit posting for awhile and see what kind of anti-usfpd stuff people get away with. If you dont hate usfpd then you WANT me posting here.

Dont try me,

Although I sometimes enjoy the prattle you bring to this forum there is a better way to be a support for our agency. Attacking posters with your verbal banter is not helping the overall morale of our department. I understand that you enjoy reading the reverberation of your posted comments as do I, however if your concern is that of defending our department against our internal antagonist find a less indecorous way then threatening to punch them in thier throat. Although I believe the posts you have made are facetious Ill give you the benifit of doubt. Remeber if your concern is that of our department you should already know this is open to the public, allow us to be proffessional.

F.E.

Quote Originally Posted by fbp
    Dont try me,

Although I sometimes enjoy the prattle you bring to this forum there is a better way to be a support for our agency. Attacking posters with your verbal banter is not helping the overall morale of our department. I understand that you enjoy reading the reverberation of your posted comments as do I, however if your concern is that of defending our department against our internal antagonist find a less indecorous way then threatening to punch them in thier throat. Although I believe the posts you have made are facetious Ill give you the benifit of doubt. Remeber if your concern is that of our department you should already know this is open to the public, allow us to be proffessional.

F.E.
    "Proffessional"??? You have so many spelling errors etc in your post that I don't know where to start. USFPD not only represents the highest standard in law enforcement, it represents the highest standard in higher education. The first thing a citizen would think upon reading your post would be, "Gee whiz, I thought the USFPD officers were college educated". Let's all clean up our own house before we start vacuuming carpets in the homes of others.

I'll go back to school then thank you

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast