PBSO sex scandal brewing; one deputy suspended - Page 26
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Re: PBSO sex scandal brewing; one deputy suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 40
    benthere, I have been there...but the same posts day after day repeating the same thing gets nothing done. so yea, get over it tinker bell. you think the brass gives a rats ass about what is said on this forum?

That is because the brass is a bunch of morons that think they are untouchable , but the public reads this , the media read this , and the commission reads it , THAT IS WHAT WILL GET THINGS DONE ,understand now cupcake !

Exclamation Re: PBSO sex scandal brewing; one deputy suspended

NOW WHAT??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by benthere
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest 40
    benthere, I have been there...but the same posts day after day repeating the same thing gets nothing done. so yea, get over it tinker bell. you think the brass gives a rats ass about what is said on this forum?

That is because the brass is a bunch of morons that think they are untouchable , but the public reads this , the media read this , and the commission reads it , THAT IS WHAT WILL GET THINGS DONE ,understand now cupcake !
    No sweetheart, you are the moron. It took someone calling the media to do something about this. If you had a pair, maybe you do but small, you can put your name to an IA complaint and not hide behind your skirt on this anonymous posting. Yes, I do understand how things get done Sally.

Isn't it so sad that the media - who normally is not a particular friend of law enforcement - is the only way we can be heard so often? Send a message through the chain-of-command and you will have a ranking person say, "I ain't gonna support that or even send the message along - are you crazy? How long have you been here?" BUT, if we can leak it to the media, thank God they will have a look and expose it. Then, the 100 Dude and his FOG bunkie duck and hide and get all red-faced. Kind of funny how that works, isn't it?

[quote=country clubber]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest 40":3jxlp33g

No sweetheart, you are the moron. It took someone calling the media to do something about this. If you had a pair, maybe you do but small, you can put your name to an IA complaint and not hide behind your skirt on this anonymous posting. Yes, I do understand how things get done Sally.[/quote:3jxlp33g]

Don't see your name here on the screen ? So bring it on bud , I will be waiting , ok ?

[quote=fearthis]
    Quote Originally Posted by country clubber
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest 40":fzjwre35

No sweetheart, you are the moron. It took someone calling the media to do something about this. If you had a pair, maybe you do but small, you can put your name to an IA complaint and not hide behind your skirt on this anonymous posting. Yes, I do understand how things get done Sally.

Don't see your name here on the screen ? So bring it on bud , I will be waiting , ok ?
    [/quote:fzjwre35]
    While you are waiting...where's your name? Is it "fearthis" or "benthere"? "So bring it on bud" you clown.

That is the way the Constitution was designed.. The Free Press is supposed to bring light to the actions/inaction of the government without any retaliation...

Get it? Boy those rich white guys were pretty smart...

[quote=country clubber][quote=fearthis]
    Quote Originally Posted by "country clubber":v5ytmzmo
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest 40":v5ytmzmo

[/quote:v5ytmzmo]
    While you are waiting...where's your name? Is it "fearthis" or "benthere"? "So bring it on bud" you clown.[/quote:v5ytmzmo] Funny , ask you first slim , you are a joke , you have got to be a punk rookie , send your name and we can talk , jerk .

?

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526